Vegetarians with open food diaries?

Options
Hi there,
Are there many vegetarians round with open food diaries? I have a whole one friend to spy on and am looking for more people to spy on and get ideas from.
I still eat eggs and milk, though I am aiming to go dairy free in the future. At the moment I have trouble meeting protein targets while going way over in carbs so ideas to address that would also be greatly appreciated!
Don't judge my chocolate intake please :P I'm trying to cut down, but today has not been my best day!
Alex

Replies

• AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm veggie and my diary is open to friends only, add me if you want to check it out.......but you also have to ignore my chocolate intake last few days :tongue:

A lot of my food on the diary is from my own recipes which I'm happy to share if you want any.

:smile:
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Are there many vegetarians round with open food diaries? I have a whole one friend to spy on and am looking for more people to spy on and get ideas from.
    I still eat eggs and milk, though I am aiming to go dairy free in the future. At the moment I have trouble meeting protein targets while going way over in carbs so ideas to address that would also be greatly appreciated!
    Don't judge my chocolate intake please :P I'm trying to cut down, but today has not been my best day!
    Alex
    Consider yourself added! Will definately be asking for recipes if I see anything good :P
  • janac777
    janac777 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im turned vegetarian for the past 3 weeks and im loving it. i still eat eggs but no fish meat or dairy. if u friend me then u can see my diary. to get protein i have eggs and beans and nuts.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I added you - my diary is open to friends.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie and my diary is open :)
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am a veggie and I leave it open. Im trying to be Vegan but I screw up sometimes and eat something inadvertently that isnt. You can add me and spy, I eat some yummy stuff and will be posting a bunch of my recipes.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie and my diary is open :)
    not veggie but just seconding as great diary to read :smile:

Also jennw10 is another of my veggie friends with very good protein intake.
  • MrsODriscoll
    MrsODriscoll Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm veggie and mostly eat vegan :-)
  • blondebiker
    blondebiker Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and my diary is open!
  • chchchangess
    Options
    feel free to check mine out! I try to avoid dairy as much as possible. :)
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and my diary is open to my friends. I eat vegan more often than not these days.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and my diary is open to friends so add me if you like! I am very light on dairy, but haven't quite been able to give up cheese!:love: i buy most of my groceries from Trader Joes!
  • s_angel1010
    Options
    mee too! I eat eggs and drink milk but otherwise no meat, no fish, nothing of that sort. Feel free to add me :)
    I get my protein from eggs, cheese, beans, chickpeas, cream cheese. Things of that sort.
    For example, one of my snacks is --> Light mozzarella cheese stick (Frigo company). It has 8 grams of protein with only 3 grams of fat and like 1 gram of carb :)
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    veggie here, feel free to add me!
    I do try to stick by a mostly vegan diet but im not too strict, im addicted to oikos yogurt! lol
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Vegan here... just switched a month ago from vegetarian! I keep my diary open and have some recipes on my blog. Right now, I'm doing the Kaeng Raeng detox though, so not much variety in my diet this week besides shakes and fruit and veggies! :) But I usually cook pretty awesome meals... and i have a major addiction to chocolate as well! But this detox is supposed to help get over cravings. So far, so good! :flowerforyou:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    mines open.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me!

It's not PERFECT but it is always vegetarian (actually vegan).
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am also a vegetarian with a diary open to friends. feel free to add me us vegis got to stick together!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to veggie. I was vegan for a loooong time but went crazy and started eating meat again. :/ I'll open my food diary so friends can see it. In the transitional phase I'm sure I'll be eating too much processed soy stuff, but once I get on track I'll do much better. I never seem to have trouble with protein, if anything I make the tracker angry by eating "too much" protein because I like to keep my carbs pretty low. All of you are welcome to add me as a friend. Like Shanz says, us vegheads have to stick together!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i am! and like you, trying to eliminate dairy slowly, so trying to omit it as much as possible in my food.