spell check

im not much of a speller or typer is there spell check here

Replies

• im not much of a speller or typer is there spell check here
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    No worries I am sure we will all get what you are saying/spelling...it is all good.

dd
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Dito, I can not spell very well myself, and I have a tendency to short things.
    For Example is IE,
    Calories is Cals,
    Treadmill is TM
    Vitamin is Vits.
    And so far I have not had ANYONE tell me that they did not know what I had typed.
    So they are being nice to me, or they do understand. :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:
    In answer to your question, No, Not that I have seen, But that would be a cool thing to add
    HINT HINT HINT to the powers that be! :laugh: :wink:
    --Diann...
  • thank you i wasnt much of a studnet when i loose wieght i am going to get my ged there are to many mean people in school my mama and dad didnt make me go if i didnt want to i guess it will be my reward
  • Dito, I can not spell very well myself, and I have a tendency to short things.
    For Example is IE,
    Calories is Cals,
    Treadmill is TM
    Vitamin is Vits.
    And so far I have not had ANYONE tell me that they did not know what I had typed.
    So they are being nice to me, or they do understand. :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:
    In answer to your question, No, Not that I have seen, But that would be a cool thing to add
    HINT HINT HINT to the powers that be! :laugh: :wink:
    --Diann...

i get it
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Don't wait to get your GED, I would get it NOW! And I am so PROUD of you for wanting to do that!
    You are the best. It sounds like 2008 is REALLY going to be your year. :smooched: :heart: :smooched:
    Drop us a line if you need help with anything!
    I bet that on this site alone there is someone that works in EVERY subject that you will need for that GED! :bigsmile: :smooched:
    --Diann...
  • thank you diann i want to look good when i get my diploma i have to go i am at the libreery and my time is gone
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    we are all fluent in typonese. write away, we will figure it out! :wink: