Question for 30 Day Shredders!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if someone else has brought this up on the forums before, but I was just wondering how easy it is to maintain your post-30 Day Shred weight / measurements?

Basically I am 3-4 lbs away from my goal weight and am thinking about just busting them off with an intense exercise programme like 30 Day Shred, but I'm worried that as soon as I finish the programme I will just pile the lbs back on again.

My exercise routine at the moment is a 5k run three times a week, plus around half an hour of EA Sports Active two times a week. Depending on how I find the programme I intend to do the 30 Day Shred in addition to what I already do, but of course I want to keep up the running and the EA even when I reach my goal and head towards the 'maintenance' sunset!

That's probably more info than you need to know, but I would just like to hear how you guys maintain your figure after a programme like 30 Day Shred. I wouldn't mind doing it for 30 days, but I don't like the idea of doing it forever on top of the activity I already do!

So yeah, would love to hear your thoughts. :smile:

Replies

• riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My hrm says the shred is only burning about 240- 270 calories for me a day. I think it will help in toning though. You aren't going to gain huge amounts of strength by doing the shred. I do have to say though, I'm on level2 day 4, and the abs are starting to look fantastic. You should definetely switch up your routine ear the end though. Maybe drop the EA do some weights and the shred??? If your so close you will definetely notice the effect the weights are going to have.
  • snoopybing
    snoopybing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Drop the EA and do the Shred instead - that sounds fair.

There's no doubt that 30 Day Shred will tone me up... I guess I'm just worried that as soon as I finish the programme I will lose that tone and put all the weight back on again.

I'd really like to know how easy ex-Shredders have found maintaining their post-shed figure...