Weighing In

Options
When you all weigh in do you weigh in naked? Lightly clothed or fully clothed?? LOL..

I weigh in naked... In the morning and after I peed.. <
I apologize if that's TMI... LOL

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month, naked, in the morning, after "women's week" and after I peed...lol...I really have issues with weight water.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale at home and the scale at the gym is out in the open, so....fully clothed, lol
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I do it before I get in the shower.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    In my jockey
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other Saturday and Yes.. Completely Naked!!!! BTW in the morning after I Pee as well ((lol)) I want every single ounce to count:wink:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what you wear, just make sure you have some kind of pattern.

IE- Right after waking, just before your workout, etc.

You'll have insane fluctuation if you start changing too many variables.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    me too, naked first thing once a week.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month, naked, in the morning, after "women's week" and after I peed...lol...I really have issues with weight water.

Do you only count your once a month weigh ins and check more often, or you really don't get on a scale for a whole month? That would be super hard for me..
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Totaly naked after I get up and after I pee. Unless I ate something big before I went to bed for some reason. Then I deffinitely don't weigh in that day. haha
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Every Monday- w/ bra/tank/ undies on nothing else... after I pee I wait like 10 min (usually on MFP). I pee when I wake up so I want all my muscles to wake up too... I usually weigh less 10 min after I wake up then the min I wake up. weird I know but yeah.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    in the past 3 weeks i have been weighing butt naked. i notice i am a pound lighter naked lol
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    naked after peeing too...i've noticed it can add as much as .8 to your weight if you weigh before peeing or even a bowel movement haha
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the 1st of the month at the gym, fully clothed, and have measurements taken.

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Once a week, Sunday or Monday, depending on time I have free... I always weigh in the morning after teeth and toilet then I jump on the scales with my sports undies on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Friday naked after I pee.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options

Do you only count your once a month weigh ins and check more often, or you really don't get on a scale for a whole month? That would be super hard for me..

lol Just once a month...the scale used to get to me. I only weigh about 6 lb lighter since last year, but I went from a 12 to a 6-8...so the scale doesn't dictate my progress. Plus I'm only set to lose about 2 lbs per month....and I typically fluctuate between 5-6 per lb month due to water retention (salt, hormonal, heavy lifting 3x per week). So my true weight loss is always masked....but it's happening. I'm smaller and have tons of emerging definition.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Totally naked. Morning. Monday and Friday. After I pee. Before breakfast or even coffee.

Wow. I never realized how regimented I am. XD
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    We're all funny creatures of habits, aren't we, lol!!

I weigh in every Friday morning,naked, after my morning pee!!! I'm always careful about what I choose to eat the night before too...certain foods lay heavier on my stomach so I steer clear of any of these!! :laugh:
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    In my underwear and after I pee
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at work soo :noway: umm fully clothed.:blushing: