Help! I've plateaued!!

Options
I try taking different exercise classes at my gym at least 5 times a week. I'm a vegetarian so I substitute a lot of my protein with soy, tofu, and other forms of protein. I try to eat mostly raw food that are easy to digest, not sure what I'm doing wrong but I haven't lost any weight in almost 3 weeks. I might be overreacting but I had previously been losing steadily at least 2lbs a week. I'd heard doing the same exercise for too long slows down weight loss, so I try to change it up. Has anyone else gone through this? Do you have any advise to give? If it helps here, is a sort of schedule I've developed:
Sunday- Swimming Laps
Monday- Bodypump (Barbel weight 60 min class)
Tuesday-Jogging
Wednesday- Spinning
Thursday-Jogging
Friday- Cardio Kickboxing
Saturday- Free Day

Replies

• Eleisabelle
    Options
    You might want to up your calories. After a while, when we work out a lot, our bodies require more energy, more protein for building muscles, etc. If your calories are too low, you can exercise all you want and the weight won't keep going down because your body will try to hold on to anything it can.

Don't be afraid to eat!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 for two weeks and my body changed DRASTICALLY without changing my eating habits from when I was at a plateau. Its only like 10 dollars at walmart. I added it in with my normal workout routine.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    try zigzag dieting or just upping your calories. Are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • marisol_cd
    Options
    Its funny but I've heard that people who exercise a lot need to eat more. My daily calorie goal is 1380 but I always eat my exercise calories back. I have noticed I always go over on my protein. Not sure if that is bad. What's zigzag?