*Sexy For XMas Challenge-GROUP CLOSED*

Options
SexyforXMasBanner-1.jpg

***GROUP CLOSED***

:heart: OFFICIAL "SEXY FOR XMAS CHALLENGE" PROGRESS/MOTIVATION PAGE!:heart:

On this page you can watch your progress through progress report spreadsheet that will be posted each week. You can submit your weekly measurements/weight on here or message them to me (messaging keeps the forum a little cleaner) :)

As an extra, it would be great to have before and after pictures to share with everyone and also to keep for yourself, but it’s not required. Feel free to share your ideas, recipes, anything intresting you find, etc!

:flowerforyou: Couple things to remember when measuring/checking-in::flowerforyou:
You will measure and weigh yourself on Fridays, beginning on November 4th and ending on December 23rd. Along with submitting your weekly measurements and weight, if you can/have time please give brief breakdown of Monday-Sunday the amount of calories consumed and burned each day. You can also list the exercise you did in case other people want to see what helped you progress that week, this way it can be a great learning tool for others on what works best.

Ex. Monday: 1200 cal in Food, 300 cal Burn
Tuesday: 1200 cal in Food, 600 cal Burn (Running 2hrs, 5mph)
Wednesday, Thursday, Etc.

Your amount in inches lost will be added to the amount of weight (in lbs), combined it will make up a number that will determine whether you won. The way we are going to keep this consistent is everyone is going to measure at same points on body (image provided below on where to measure on body) always on Fridays.

:heart: POINTS OF MEASURE:heart:
Note: for any points that are measured at widest point please measure it a couple times and write down the highest number you get, please be as accurate and honest as you can. Also weight yourself when you weight the smallest amount through the day.

For arms, calves, and thighs please measure both right and left and add the two together as one number and than average by diving by 2. (Ex. Right Arm=-1’’, Left Arm=-1/2’’. Total: 1+1/2’’=-1 ½’’, now divide by 2 and it's -3/4''

1. Chest at Armhole: at armhole, above boobies/chest
2. Under Chest: right under where boobies/chest ends
3. Hips at widest point
4. Waist at narrowest point
5. Waist at belly button
6. Thighs at widest point
7. Calves at widest point
8. Arms at widest point

Ex. If you lost 7’’ and 20lbs over next seven weeks: 7+20=27 is your number

WheretoMeasure-1.jpg

P.S. If you ever see any mistakes in anything I types whether forum or progress spreadsheet than please let me know as soon as possible so I fix if needed. Thanks!

Now let's get SEXY FOR XMAS!

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping to tag the thread. Thank you for putting this together! :)
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are so organized.
    When I measured my arms and legs last week I only did the right side. But mine are pretty much the same right and left. I will measure both from now on and divide by 2.
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thanks for putting this together!! this is going to be a fun 7 weeks of weight loss!!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Best of luck everyone!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yay! Now we can officially track our progress on here! I will post up official list of competetors tue/wend, I am just waiting on some added competetitors to submit their measurements :)
    I will always try to be as organized and on timely as I can. If you ever see any mistakes anywhere (including progress spreadsheet) please let me know asap so I can updated :)
    Now keep kicking a**, cause Xmas is less than 7 weeks away and it time to get SEXYYY!!!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers! Makes me crave a beer so bad! But I am trying to avoid it as much as I can cause I read news paper article that women have higher chance of getting breast cancer if they drink more than 3-6 alcoholic drinks a week, bummer! I used to drink 2-4 bottles of 40oz Bud Light Beer every day, that shows how much I LOVE beer. I love my tatas more than beer tho, so I guess it’s sacrifice I will have to make. At least I can have virtual beer! Cheers to many more of those! :drinker: heehee
    :drinker:
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Well thank you, i try to be as much as I can!
    Before I forgot to mention in previous post to divide by 2 and than rememembered as I was putting in measurements, so I just did it myself for anyone who's wasn't averaged that way, but thanks for noticing, it will be very helpful to have it already ready that way :P
    Fantastic! You are so organized.
    When I measured my arms and legs last week I only did the right side. But mine are pretty much the same right and left. I will measure both from now on and divide by 2.
  • Mikkaelaa
    Options
    4th day of 30 days shred. my muscles aren't sore anymore and it is much easier.
    so that's good.
    also i started walking every day for 1 hour.
    it feels good.
    how's everybody else?
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    That's so great, give it couple more days and you'll feel even less sore from the 30DS. That's awesome you started walking more too!
    I am doing all my weight training videos with 5lbs weight instead of 3. And been adding weighted during my Turbo Jam Cardio workouts. Tryint to graduate to Turbo Fire as soon as I am strong enough :)
    so that's good.
    it feels good.
    how's everybody else?
  • Mikkaelaa
    Options
    That's so great, give it couple more days and you'll feel even less sore from the 30DS. That's awesome you started walking more too!
    I am doing all my weight training videos with 5lbs weight instead of 3. And been adding weighted during my Turbo Jam Cardio workouts. Tryint to graduate to Turbo Fire as soon as I am strong enough :)
    so that's good.
    it feels good.
    how's everybody else?

i have only 1kg weight thats about 2.2 lbs and 5kg and thats 11lbs...and that is too much so i go with smaller one.
    I dont want it to be to heavy couse i will quit :)
    but next time i'll try to get weight with more weight :D

you are sooo far ahead of me
    maybe i'll try that turbo jam after new year.
    but i have to be below 80 kg to try something new

also i will stay on lv 1 until i wont be able to do push ups...i never managed to to push ups...not even woman push ups correctly
    really have weak arms.
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have Kick boxing tonight!!! the only thing that will be on my mind is SEXY by Christmas!!!

Hope everyone had a good day!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Good luck all! :) I went for two great runs this weekend. I guess I better up it and start doing more too!
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Will be motivated tomorrow - I worked my postal route today and that always drains the energy right out of me - tomorrow I am running my daycare, we always have fun dancing and going for walks.
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Everyone so MFP finally has a group section! I created a group for our challenge, I sent most of you invites, but if I missed you here is a link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/175-sexy-for-xmas-7-week-challenge-group