Mini exercise goal

Options
So each week I try to set a mini goal for myself- this week I'm going go to 2 classes @ my gym: Thursday' 30 minute weight class & Friday's 1 hr cardio sculpt....anyone else want to set a mini-goal??

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in on this!

My exercise goal for the week is to go to the gym 4 times. Twice for Zumba (Tuesday and Thursday), and twice for strength training. I've been slacking a lot lately, so I think this is helpful!

Thank you for this motivation!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    On November 1 I set a goal to walk from Omaha to Times Square. I figure it will take me a year. This week I will walk AT LEAST 17 miles to that goal.

Thanks for doing that. These mini-challenges are good.
  • snapcult
    Options
    My current goals are to do at least one hour of cardio at the gym every night after dinner. My mini goal is a ten minute mile, which I'll be starting tonight.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    My goal this week is to do my HIIT MWF and 30DS T-TH-S with rest on Sunday...
  • blennieluvr
    blennieluvr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do at least 30 minutes of exercise all but one day this week. I plan to do 3 days cardio (bike on a trainer) and 3 days lifting (Body for Life plan).
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My friend Erin and I plan to do her Zumba fitness DVD's three times this week or the wii just dance because we got quite the workout from that last night. I got her to join MFP with me so we could lose weight together..
  • smackadoodle
    smackadoodle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like this idea... it doesn't scare me because I can set a goal keeping with my current exercise level, yet challenges me to do more. I will attend an additional exercise class at the gym on Thursday mornings and do one more cardio class at home.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I made my goal this week the exercise classes at the gym because those classes tend to intimidate me and I really want to get over that!!!