I knw they say not to reward your self with food BUT.......

Options
I just seen the commercial for Golden Corral advertising a chocolate fountain!!!! OMG! when i get to my goal weight i am so there!!!!!!!

Replies

• MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Go now and work it in. I try not to think of it as a reward so much as saving up for something fun.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    haha, it's probably not as great as it sounds...maybe...
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I know it LOOKS good & probably tastes SO good, just don't blow what you have worked so hard for by draining the fountain, okay? :laugh:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Not trying to rain on your parade, but have you considered a non-food reward, like a spa day or massage.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Small amounts are OK, just do it on a heavy workout day.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    All those kids and grown ups, dipping their fingers in that. I have a real issue with grems. I'd rather melt a little chocolate at home at least I know it's not full of other peoples spit.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's good for you to blow your diet on occassion. On the rare occassion that I get to go out I have fun and don't worry about it, but get right back to staying within my calories to next day.

I've seen the commercial and it looks good, but just seems like it would be very unsanitary. You know kids probably stick their fingers in there and people drop other food in it. The more I see the commercial, the more it grosses me out.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    It's good for you to blow your diet on occassion. On the rare occassion that I get to go out I have fun and don't worry about it, but get right back to staying within my calories to next day.

I've seen the commercial and it looks good, but just seems like it would be very unsanitary. You know kids probably stick their fingers in there and people drop other food in it. The more I see the commercial, the more it grosses me out.

That's exactly what I say about that commercial!!! Gross!