What are you Thankful for?

Options
2»

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for the increased popularity of rational thinking that has led to an increase in the atheist/agnostic population, the decreases being seen in the church-going population around the world, the decrease in the rate of population growth and the fact that we're edging closer to a population decrease, that our species might actually be on its way to correcting the fail it has inflicted on the Earth, and the fact that if these processes continue the future actually appears to be a bit brighter for humanity.

And I am thankful for recycling and renewable energy because the crude oil will be gone soon and I love my standard of living. :smile:

For all of these things I am thankful. RAmen. :drinker:

I am thankful for you and your awesomeness. :flowerforyou:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I am also thankful for kitties and wine.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for the increased popularity of rational thinking that has led to an increase in the atheist/agnostic population, the decreases being seen in the church-going population around the world, the decrease in the rate of population growth and the fact that we're edging closer to a population decrease, that our species might actually be on its way to correcting the fail it has inflicted on the Earth, and the fact that if these processes continue the future actually appears to be a bit brighter for humanity.

And I am thankful for recycling and renewable energy because the crude oil will be gone soon and I love my standard of living. :smile:

For all of these things I am thankful. RAmen. :drinker:

olive chu!!!!!!!!
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ..a decrease in the world's population is what we need!