kenzietea - She has awesome eyes!!
  • Jones4177
    Options
    kenzietea - She has awesome eyes!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    jennajava (turns out we’re soulmates)
    kimorun (lots a helluva lot of weight and is HOTTT)
    coryida (um, see above, but the female version: mondo weight loss, super inspirational, girlcrush heaven!)
    hosed49 (I love me a hot ginger)
    katiejane83 (we’re both hot brunettes born in 83!)
    koosdel (looks like a surfer. has a slight sense of humor ;))
    chyloet (ah, chyloe. good friend AND looks like dharma from dharma and greg)
    justjoshin (sexy eyeglasses, sexy grin)
    punkedpoetess (amazing support system—cute hair too!)
    16mixingbowls (one of my oldest pals on here and SUPER DUPER AWESOME!)
    500lbstomarathon (um, the greatest weight loss story known to MFP)
    shayyy001: loooooove her!!!!!
    screwtopgangsta: sassy, troublemaker.
    silvergurl518 (me. cuz i rock)
    You just totally made my day.
    The fact that you mentioned me - and you are so wonderfully fantabulous - practically makes up for the fact that you are the only one who has ever mentioned me. :flowerforyou:

everyone else doesn't know what's best for them, clearly! you're one of the hottest peeps on here! duh mcduh!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Now that you mention it, I crush on cory pretty hard too. She's bad *kitten*!
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a hard one
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    ^that's what she said.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    ^that's what she said.

Hey, you beat me to it!
  • screwtop_gangsta
    Options
    ^that's what she said.

Hey, you beat me to it!

That's what HE said!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    jennajava (turns out we’re soulmates)
    kimorun (lost a helluva lot of weight and is HOTTT)
    coryida (um, see above, but the female version: mondo weight loss, super inspirational, girlcrush heaven!)
    hosed49 (I love me a hot ginger)
    katiejane83 (we’re both hot brunettes born in 83!)
    koosdel (looks like a surfer. has a slight sense of humor ;))
    chyloet (ah, chyloe. good friend AND looks like dharma from dharma and greg)
    justjoshin (sexy eyeglasses, sexy grin)
    punkedpoetess (amazing support system—cute hair too!)
    16mixingbowls (one of my oldest pals on here and SUPER DUPER AWESOME!)
    500lbstomarathon (um, the greatest weight loss story known to MFP)
    shayyy001: loooooove her!!!!!
    screwtopgangsta: sassy, troublemaker.
    namaste83: LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE, GIRL ;) sexxay.
    iwillbemeagain: adorable and fun!
    holyguacamole37: mi chica hispana ;)
    silvergurl518 (me. cuz i rock)

well shiiiiii*teeee: all of you! i can't list you all! rafvalentina, laughingdani, bronxmontgomery, shizzman, kriscooil, smily001, etc etc.

I got mentioned, wow I feel special and flattered. There are a lot of people I look up to on here, hard for me to choose. I am a happily married woman and here are a few on my list that I have entirely platonic crushes on (hard for me to choose, since I adore all of my MFP friends and enjoy them all for different reasons. Keeping it to my top three for each gender):

Women:

silvergurl518 - I love her positive attitude, the fact she has remained sober, never gives up with her recovery as well as with her weight loss journey, and she rocks the glasses in a way that I never can.

Vegangal84 - I have known her since my WW days and admire her great weight loss progress as well as her realistic approach to veganism. While I am not a vegan, she inspires me to eat less diary and eggs as a vegetarian. I also love her hair.

Monkeylost - I admire her for always staying true to her weight loss journey despite a busy life. She always offers me great support and is honest with me about my menus. I fully appreciate that about her. I also am constantly amazed by her dedication to being gluten free and swimming. She does some amazing swims most days of the week! She also has a great smile and a positive attitude.

Men:

BWong61 - He is my husband and happens to be on here as well. I love him so much and enjoy the support he has given me on my journey as well with my vegetarianism and everything else in my life. I feel fortunate to have him as my main support person in my life outside of MFP.

bomomar - His weight loss challenge that he was leading the first few months I was here helped me get started and I lost most of my weight during that time. Thanks for creating that challenge, which helped me to form good habits with exercise, water intake, and sticking to my net calories. He has a great sense of humor with those jokes of his and has lost a lot of weight already. Thanks for being a true friend.

FlyEaglesGuy - I admire his honesty and his support for me and others on his buddy list. Doesn't hurt that he is an Eagles fan like I am, does fantastic workouts, and is a good looking guy who has made fantastic progress on his journey so far.

Those are my top, platonic crushes but I really care about all of my MFP friends. I keep a smaller list, but feel honored to be able to support them all on their MFP weight loss and maintainence journeys.
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    ^shucks, rachael! i'm humbled and flattered too :)
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i have two: dieseljay74 and dustinrenz24

i also have a girl-crush on Jenn_W

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I don't really have one!! I just started posting recently and don't have many friends on here. I will say that I'm pretty impressed with the people I've 'met' so far. :)
  • adamsonam
    Options
    All the men on my friends list!!

lumberjacks94
    BIG_Lew
    Anthony80Love
    charlesalvear
    jstewmo

Hope I didn't miss any!!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    *bump*
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    dear jennajava,

i've been told to riddle the boards with posts devoted to you and only you by a little birdie this morning that tweet tweet tweeted. the bird's name? jennajava.

love,
    silvergurl aka laura
  • jennajava
    Options
    dear jennajava,

i've been told to riddle the boards with posts devoted to you and only you by a little birdie this morning that tweet tweet tweeted. the bird's name? jennajava.

love,
    silvergurl aka laura

We all know I am such an attention *kitten*. ;) Next, I will need you to purposefully say things to provoke and irritate me, then when your mind is fully consumed with thoughts of, "How can I annoy Jenna?" you will be a member of my entourage. :heart:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    hopefully I'll make the list after I reach my goal weight..lol
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    dear jennajava,

love,
    silvergurl aka laura

We all know I am such an attention *kitten*. ;) Next, I will need you to purposefully say things to provoke and irritate me, then when your mind is fully consumed with thoughts of, "How can I annoy Jenna?" you will be a member of my entourage. :heart:

HA! but you're a member of MY entourage ;) that's the humor in this all. i don't need to be a member of yours b/c you already follow me like the MFP stalker that you are. BOOM.

lurve you too.
  • jennajava
    Options
    dear jennajava,

love,
    silvergurl aka laura

HA! but you're a member of MY entourage ;) that's the humor in this all. i don't need to be a member of yours b/c you already follow me like the MFP stalker that you are. BOOM.

lurve you too.

And now I am going to get all mad and reply with some huffy comment because I know it's what you want to hear. But what you don't know is that I'm laughing too. muahahahaha :love:
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    i don't want a huffy comment! i just want to stand on the top of a mountain and shout, "JENNA AND I HIJACKED THE CRUSH THREAD AND WE'RE DAMMMMMN PROUD!!!"

but seriously? anyone with crushes can still post.

and i highly recommend they include me in/on their lists ;) winky face.