Late Thirties, Working Mom of 2, 20-25 to Lose

Options
sllm1
sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
Anyone in the same boat?

I've just moved to this program from another calorie counting site. I'm looking for some members who have similar issues/goals as me. We can motivate each other!

Friend me!
:wink:

Replies

• Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Early thirties, Working mom of 3, 20-ish pounds to lose. Or at least 4 sizes. :)
  • vswift
    vswift Posts: 10
    Options
    Im a working mom of two, late thirties trying to lose 20-30lbs
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Late 30's - working mom of 2 - lost 27 so far - another 19 to go!!!!
  • adefeld
    Options
    I am in my early 30's but am a new mom of 3. New little one is 7 weeks old now. I work full-time as well, but am still on my maternity leave for another 6 weeks. :smile: I started this program about 5 days ago now and am looking to lose 20-25 lbs as well. I am hoping it works!
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I like to put myself in the "mid-thirties" category!!!! 35 year old, working mom of Elise with 20 lbs more to lose!!! Love this site!!!!!
  • Kaymiller
    Kaymiller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    40 years old, mum of one working full-time, would love to lose 20 Ilbs, but 15 will do. Close enough?
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    38 looking and feeling great! Proud mother of 4!! Welcome to the family!!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30's, married, have two kids, and am a elementary school teacher. When I started I wanted to lose about 30 pounds and after almost a year I'm pretty close to my goal. As hard as it is to get started losing weight, now that I've lost quite a bit the last 5-10 pounds leaves at a glacial pace! I'd love to have more friends who have similiar situations.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and Forty--Two, newlywed, mother of 3 boys and finally serious about returning to goal. Welcome~!
  • sllm1
    Options
    Wow~ Awesome to know how many people are in my shoes! Thanks, ladies!
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    30, stay at home mom. 2 kids ages 5 and 6, atleast 10lbs goal to lose!! *before we try for another baby :)
  • aingersoll07
    aingersoll07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Almost 37..eekk!!! Mom of 3, looking to lose 15 pounds. I got to my goal just before the summer and have packed on almost 10 pounds from the end of summer till now. I'm disappointed, but I'm trying to set a goal and work hard at it.
  • sllm1
    Options
    Almost 37..eekk!!! Mom of 3, looking to lose 15 pounds. I got to my goal just before the summer and have packed on almost 10 pounds from the end of summer till now. I'm disappointed, but I'm trying to set a goal and work hard at it.

I was ok with 37 and 38 - now that I'm looking at 39, I'm not so okay with it anymore. :noway: