Rate/compliment the poster above you!!

Options

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @kapeluza.....military wives get mad respect from me. I was a military daughter and it was bad enough.
  • kikkipoo
    Options
    Oops, sorry wifenmama you beat me. Spending too much time trying to browse the profile rather than make snap appearance judgments I guess. But since you're private I will just say you are beautiful and look like you have one of the warmest soul's about you. I think it might just be the rosey cheeks though.
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    everyone one of you is beautiful. i disagree with rating people on a 1-10 scale basis.. we're not pieces of meat, we're human beings :D
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like your hair. And your glasses. And you have a pretty face! <333
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nice guns!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Nice guns!

Pot. Kettle. Guns!
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    I like your hair. And your glasses. And you have a pretty face! <333

d'awwww fanks XD
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Nice guns!

LOL~ Thanks!

@ allofourdreams ~ you're welcome! :D
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Oops, sorry wifenmama you beat me. Spending too much time trying to browse the profile rather than make snap appearance judgments I guess. But since you're private I will just say you are beautiful and look like you have one of the warmest soul's about you. I think it might just be the rosey cheeks though.

Well thanks. :blushing: I changed my profile settings just for you. Creep away Haha.

You are gorgeous, great bone structure, and your eyes have a bit of mischief in them. I'm guessing you've pulled off some good pranks.

And Mrscon is one styling bride. So did his jaw hit his knees when he saw you coming down the aisle or do the full on cry? :-)
  • allofourdreams
    Options

Well thanks. :blushing: I changed my profile settings just for you. Creep away Haha.

You are gorgeous, great bone structure, and your eyes have a bit of mischief in them. I'm guessing you've pulled off some good pranks.

And Mrscon is one styling bride. So did his jaw hit his knees when he saw you coming down the aisle or do the full on cry? :-)

AGREED! to everything!

"creep away" bahahahaha
  • kikkipoo
    Options

Haha...Thanks. I creeped! And lookie there. I was right. Warmest soul ever! Guess the rosey cheeks are just a bonus!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I figure we comment the person above...

You seem like a cool, relaxed, and rad Person :)
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    <<<< "needle phobic" ...admire people who have the fortitude to get tats done.. im too much of a wuss LOL
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    nice jeans, i keep seeming to be below you lol
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great hair, beautiful eyes.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    judging from another post of mine you commented on .. Funny personality
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    ^ Great jawline and eyes! Handsome fellow.

@Kikk and WIfe thank you :)
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: very pretty; you have a very simple elegant beauty! :) - you're probably one of those people that wakes up pretty.
    Great hair, beautiful eyes.

Thanks! Wen definitely saved my hair! And my eyes are the one thing i like about myself. :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Legs that go on and on, and the cutest shoes.

Stayxtrue: I'm requesting a closeup of your sleeve. I see some serious ink going on so now I'm curious. :-)
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Beautiful! Legs that go on and on, and the cutest shoes.

Stayxtrue: I'm requesting a closeup of your sleeve. I see some serious ink going on so now I'm curious. :-)

Super Nice and Sweet:smile: