Hello, i'm new :)

amanda79
amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! :)
My name is Amanda and I joined about 2 weeks ago but became more active like 4 days ago. I'm totally addicted to this site and think it's great! It keeps me motivated to lose the weight i want to.
I'm married and have been for 2 years but i've been with my hubby for 10 years. Last Jan 22, 08 we had our first child and we are waiting to ttc in may or june. I'm here because for the next 4 months I really want to lose 35 pounds before having another baby. I really hope i can pull it off. Even if i make it to the half way point i will be happy.
Anyways I hope to get to know you all and good luck to all of you :)

Replies

• amanda79
    Hello everyone! :)
    My name is Amanda and I joined about 2 weeks ago but became more active like 4 days ago. I'm totally addicted to this site and think it's great! It keeps me motivated to lose the weight i want to.
    I'm married and have been for 2 years but i've been with my hubby for 10 years. Last Jan 22, 08 we had our first child and we are waiting to ttc in may or june. I'm here because for the next 4 months I really want to lose 35 pounds before having another baby. I really hope i can pull it off. Even if i make it to the half way point i will be happy.
    Anyways I hope to get to know you all and good luck to all of you :)
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Congrats!!!! You can do it!!!
  • You will do it because what an eye opener to just see what you have really eaten and how much exercise you really do. Right!! that is the beauty of this. It is reality.... You can and will make your goal. I have older kids (15, 17 & 19) and still haven't lost "baby" weight but together we can do this thing!! :flowerforyou:
  • can I ask you guys a question... how do you get the ticker on your home page and on where you blogged up above?
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome and glad to have you!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    welcome and good luck! This site is great and so helpful!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • amanda79
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Amanda!!!! Welcome to the MFP community:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here and find it very supportive, motivational, and very helpful. Everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • amanda79
    Thanks, i do love it already, and everyone here does seem very nice.
    And thank-you, good luck to you as well :)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Congrats & Welcome! Good luck on reaching ALL of your goals!! :wink: :wink:
  • amanda79
    Thank-you :)
This discussion has been closed.