What strange thing does your SO do?

Options
CapeCodLover
CapeCodLover Posts: 23 Member
My boyfriend SCRUBS his eyes in the shower every day! He swears that his eyes are like skin and need to be scrubbed with a washcloth and soap to get them clean. It looks like he cries red tears afterwards! As much as I've showed him that there is no evidence that your eyes need to be cleaned to that extreme he continues to do it.

What weird thing does your significant other do?

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    blows snot rockets in the shower and he thinks I can't hear him.
  • darbym7
    Options
    My boyfriend showers up to nine times a day. its crazy. he also showers in cold water. he hates taking hot showers. He's a weirdo
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    he sings Britney Spears in the shower lol and he's a hot manly man so just imagine.. with an accent no less. bwhahahaha
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    My husband is a theologian and philosopher, so he reads tons of books. Before he closes a book, he holds the book up to his nose and flips the pages so he can smell it. He loves the smell of old books.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    My wife says she loves me. I find that pretty strange in and of itself!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Mine reads technical/owners manuals for fun. You know, like the owner manual for the phone or the vaccuum.
  • CapeCodLover
    Options
    My husband is a theologian and philosopher, so he reads tons of books. Before he closes a book, he holds the book up to his nose and flips the pages so he can smell it. He loves the smell of old books.

I love the smell of old books (especially from an old book store or library)! That's one reason I hate using my Kindle!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    walks over, sits on me farts on me...while not strange, sure does annoy the ever lovin' *kitten* out of me.

come to think of it, my daughter does the same thing to me...*face palm*
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    This is strange to me, but my fiance cleans like my mother does. Laundry, dishes, dusting, vaccuming you name it. Before anyone comes to stay we have to have everything just so. He even folds the TP into that nice little triangle like the hotels do.............................it's weird.....but I'm not complaining
  • My boyfriend thinks farting and poop are so funny. I don't get it. Him and his friends laugh about that stuff all the time. Maybe it's cuz I'm a girl but I just roll my eyes..
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hot boxes me under the covers! :sick:
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Hilarious!!!
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    mine peels his toenails off in bed and drops the nail on the floor.. if i dont vacuum regularly, the pile gets pretty big. its disgusting.
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Hahaha mine does this as well!
    He also picks boogers out and tries to show me.

Yeah, the romance is gone :P haha
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    My husband doesn't really do anything, but your post reminded me of when my 14 year old daughter borrowed my mascara without my permission while we were gone, and tried to take it off before we got home so I wouldn't know. It was waterproof and she didn't know that. She scrubbed her eyes so hard she LITERALLY gave herself two black eyes. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I freaked out when we got home because I couldn't imagine what had happened to her. She said "I was playing with your mascara and there is something wrong with it, it wouldn't come off!" Took over a week for them to heal.
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    Starts farting as soon as I lay in bed to relax at the end of the day and it smells terrible!
  • CapeCodLover
    Options
    This is strange to me, but my fiance cleans like my mother does. Laundry, dishes, dusting, vaccuming you name it. Before anyone comes to stay we have to have everything just so. He even folds the TP into that nice little triangle like the hotels do.............................it's weird.....but I'm not complaining

My boyfriend cleans like a woman too! I don't complain but it makes me feel like a bad cleaner!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Mine voluntarily read "Salt: A World History." Just in case you were wondering, that is an actual history book... about salt. It wasn't an assignment and has absolutely nothing to do with his job or hobbies or anything like that, but he chose to read it anyway... strange.

He wears a beanie to sleep in during the winter because he doesn't like his head to get cold at night. He's not bald - he has a full head of hair - so I'm not sure why his head would get cold anyway, but oh well.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

I just vomited a little.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My wife always tries to cover up a sneeze. When she does ,its so quiet its like a mouse farting. I kid her evertime she does it.