• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Met chrisdavey once. he was alright a bloke. :p

Also like to meet everyone!
    Wouldnt mind training with a few also...taso, chrisdavey and sunshine would make great workout partners!! :p
    xfitmojomum also, shes fricking crazy. lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    SuperLynnTracy would be my first girl I would like to/WILL meet in person one day and I just met Glockster over the weekend. He's pretty awesome. I would love to meet all of my friends.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've only met one person from MFP, and am glad I did. It's great to find new people in the area to do stuff with. We'll probably continue biking from time to time (as long as she can keep up, that is), and maybe do other stuff.

I'll now sit back and wait to see if she sees this and responds to my "if she can keep up" crack. ;)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've decided I'm moving to Canada or the east coast LOL

Gotta few ladies I'd love to go hang out with either in Canada or the Jersey shore...

Then I'd like to head south through Georgia and into Florida and lastly to the southwest...

there are just too many I'd love to kick with both male and female

And apply the parking brake for a lomg time in ATL :)

Well, yea a road trip with Becks for a long weekend! LoL
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Have met 2 people, one being my new gym partner =)
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Steven I would meet him at his house and steal his computer!

hahaha, Scott!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    double
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've only met one person from MFP, and am glad I did. It's great to find new people in the area to do stuff with. We'll probably continue biking from time to time (as long as she can keep up, that is), and maybe do other stuff.

I'll now sit back and wait to see if she sees this and responds to my "if she can keep up" crack. ;)

I'm just waiting until you can run again - then we'll see who can "keep up".... :laugh:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options

I'm just waiting until you can run again - then we'll see who can "keep up".... :laugh:

And there she goes! :)
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    x
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    awwwww .... odusgolp .... do you have bail saved up?!?!! I'm in!

I want to meet almost everyone on my list. Most def odusgolp, Ilookthetype, Q, killagb, kennethmgreen ... yeah, everyone.

I need to start saving... I'm on it ;)