NSV at Work :)

I work in a secure facility where we are required to wear our badge everyday. A friend picked up my badge and said, "You have been losing weight, I can tell just looking at your badge picture." I thought I couldn't tell, but my badge picture versus now feels priceless. :)

And on a day where I noticed that my slacks were a little looser when I put them on this morning.... that is all the motivation I need to make sure I make it to my date with the gym today! :)

Replies

• misty5976
    misty5976 Posts: 45 Member
    Congrats ! Doesnt it feel good!? I got some recognition at work today too - and it feels AMAZING that people are starting to SEE changes in how I look!!!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Awesome! Carrying around a 'before' picture is really a great way to motivate!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    yeah!! keep it up!!!!!!!
  • congrats- i know how it feels because i had one today, too! not only did i realize that i can totally pull my pants off (hey now) without unbuttoning them, but I also just walked out of our lunchroom that was stocked with leftover gourmet sandwiches and cookies from an investor meeting-- without grabbing anything but my intended kombucha drink!!!
    i was so sad as i turned my back on those grilled foccacia sandwiches, but instantly SO happy the moment i crossed the lunchroom threshold!

woo hoo!!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    I also have to wear a badge and the kids at my work are always telling me that I need a new pic. At first I was thinking of getting a new one but I think I am just going to keep this one to remind myself not to eat the cookies and cakes that the kids make. Funny story one of the kids at work stated that we always make sugar foods and he would like to make healthier foods. Made my day cuz I have been thinking this for months:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!