NSV Resurrecting Old Pants

Options
When I started with MFP, I was wearing pants & jeans with waist size 44". I had also recently bought some new suits (I know, bad idea) that had pants with a waist size of 45".

Friday, I pulled on a pair of jeans that had been languishing in the closet for years. Waist: 40" I knew I would be able to get them on, but I figured they'd be too tight to wear all day. It turned out that they fit perfectly, and I was comfortable all day long. Today, I opted for a similar pair of khaki pants. Also size 40". They are a little more snug than the jeans were, but haven't been hurting me.

Biggest problem is that those new suits already need to be taken in, and once I lose more weight, I'll probably have to take them to a Tailor to have them completely re-cut.

Replies

• afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a relatively good problem to have! No chance you can return the suits? I know some places you have up to 90 days...

Regardless, congrats on your success! :happy:
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic problem to have!!!! Congratulations!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Is there such thing as a good problem? I guess so!!
    You must have worked so hard, I hope you're very proud! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to hear more NSVs from you, I'm sure there will be plenty :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!