Cringing...

Options
I just put a up a photo of what I look like. Unedited, and it's definitely one that will NOT wind up on Facebook.

My boyfriend took my default pic a few weeks ago at a fall Festival.

I am the heaviest I have ever been.

I'm staying positive and referring to this as my 'Hopefully Before...' photo.

It's simple, but putting up a photo that's not at a flattering angle and isn't 'tweaked' a bit to hide my flaws is a big step for me.

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I recently took my (hopefully) before pictures and it was sad. The picture that motivated my weight loss was one from my fiance's sister's wedding, it was horrible! But, on the plus side, from the picture, it looks like you have nice legs!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    It's a lovely photo, you are a very pretty girl.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I took min in little tight workout shorts and a sports bra, now thats inspiration!

really though, its not a 'hopefully' before picture, do or do not there is no try! you can do it!!!!!! just don't entertain the option to fail. don't even consider eating something that you know will derail your diet plan, don't consider NOT working out on a day that you have scheduled in your plan, just create your game plan and do it tothe best of your ability, and if you DO trip up remember the sun will set and rise and you'll get another chance tomorrow!

btw i love your hair! and i'm sure it'll look even more awesome after you're rocking it on your new improved body :)
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Don't cringe, you don't look as bad as you think trust me! But it's great to have inspiration like that.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am trying my best. I'm slowly making better decisions!