First 50 lbs GONE!!!

Options
Nonibug
Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
I did my weigh in this morning for our little BL challenge we do here at home, and I lost another 4.4 lbs which brings me to a grand total of 50.6 lbs since Sept 25, 08!!!:happy: I am sooo happy to have my first 50 lbs gone:drinker: I just had to share it with you guys, after all, you guys are the ones who have helped me get there:heart: I still have a long way to go, but that first 50 gone is a great start:wink: Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou:
~Roni

Replies

• Nonibug
    Options
    I did my weigh in this morning for our little BL challenge we do here at home, and I lost another 4.4 lbs which brings me to a grand total of 50.6 lbs since Sept 25, 08!!!:happy: I am sooo happy to have my first 50 lbs gone:drinker: I just had to share it with you guys, after all, you guys are the ones who have helped me get there:heart: I still have a long way to go, but that first 50 gone is a great start:wink: Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Congrats Noni!:drinker:

:happy: Soooo happy for you!

~Mel
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    RON-I! RON-I! RON-I!

I am so PROUD of you girl!!! You are doing so great!!

Congratulations!!

:drinker: Jeannie
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Good job.
    Pam ]
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    :happy: Nice to meet you and congratulations. I'm new here and it's very inspiring to here success stories like yours. Tks for sharing it.
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Thanks guys:happy: I had a deal going with my partner that when I reach 50 lbs gone, I get to get my hair done at a salon:wink: So, now Im wondering what might look good on me lol:laugh: I dont really care what she does to my hair, I will just be eating up the pampering:love: Thanks for all your congrats and support:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great what accomplishment!!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Noni! Haven't seen much of you lately. So glad to hear you're doing well!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

You are almost 1/3 of the way to your goal. That is AMAZING!! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    thats great!!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great Job!!:flowerforyou:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Way to go!!!!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! I hope to be following in your footsteps!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Wow congratulation on ur big loss thats so great....x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!