My first day

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Brandon and I'm from Dayton Ohio. I'm just starting with MFP and so far it is great. My wife and I are working together to lose weight so that we can live happily together for a long time. I do have a problem staying motivated so I hope i can gain some inspiration from others who are doing the same things I am.

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, Brandon! You two are smart couple with great goals! :D It's the same for me and my boyfriend. Both of us are losing weight together but in different ways. Best of luck to both of you and I'm sure you two will live longer and healthier lives! :D
  • aparrella82
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. I wish you and your wife the best of luck!
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you both!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hey Brandon! My boyfriend and I have been doing this together since May. Normally by now I would have gotten board, but its different this time - weve been so good working together - and we've lost 40kgs (88 pounds) together!

Well done for joining and Im sure the two of you will do great together :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Brandon and I'm from Dayton Ohio. I'm just starting with MFP and so far it is great. My wife and I are working together to lose weight so that we can live happily together for a long time. I do have a problem staying motivated so I hope i can gain some inspiration from others who are doing the same things I am.

Welcome to the both of you!!! Check out everyone's success stories, that always helps me!! I just posted my success pictures the other day. :-)
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    welcome we are glad you and your wife are here this is any wonderful support group
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    welcome we are glad you and your wife are here this is any wonderful support group
  • StacyB150
    StacyB150 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You both are gonna do fine. There is a lot of inspiration on this site!:smile: