A week in ...

Options
Hi All!!

I LOVE this website. I am a law student, so my laptop is around all the time. Plugging in what I just ate (or what I'm about to eat) really helps me decide if it's worth it! And what a great way to have it all saved for me :)

Hubby and I are doing a low fat/low cal diet along with increased exercise and alli. So far, I love knowing that if I cheat, I'm going to get punished.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

I LOVE this website. I am a law student, so my laptop is around all the time. Plugging in what I just ate (or what I'm about to eat) really helps me decide if it's worth it! And what a great way to have it all saved for me :)

Hubby and I are doing a low fat/low cal diet along with increased exercise and alli. So far, I love knowing that if I cheat, I'm going to get punished.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here and find it very supportive, motivational, and very helpful. Everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I can tell already that the extra support will make a huge difference!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome from me too!

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to boards I joined this week!!!