Tone It Up!

Options
Anyone on here follow the TIU Girls on Facebook and YouTube and at www.toneitup.com ? They have some great workouts on YouTube and the motivation on Facebook is fantastic.

I would like to find some people that follow their exercises and challenges...we can help motivate each other :smile:

Anyone actually buy their diet plan?

Replies

• csayers1
    Options
    I love Tone It Up! I've been doing their workouts for awhile and also have the diet plan!
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    Yes, I have been following tone it up since Jan 2011. I haven't purchased their plan. But I have done some of their workouts.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'll have to look this up! Thanks!
  • ehwilson
    ehwilson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Is the plan worth the money...it is pretty expensive
  • csayers1
    Options
    to be honest it's not really worth the money..I got one for free but nutrition wise it's nothing you probably don't already know. Basically 5 meals a day with no white carbs and red meat.
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    Not worth the money~ Exactly, I was reading posts on the TIU community and I thought it was really close to other diets I've seen. That's why I decided not to buy it. I just follow their ideas of eating clean ( ex: cutting out processed foods). I lost 16 pounds by doing what csayers1 said ( eating lean protein and tons of veggies & fruit) 5 to 6 times a day (& no white bread). Currently I have hit a plateau, so trying to figure out how to get past it. UGH!!!

But I must say the TIU girls have awesome bodies !!!!! I do like their workouts( you can find them on you tube) :)
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I do have the diet plan, but I am kind of lacking with following it because I don't cook too much! It is totally my fault. But they have really great recipes, and updates all of the time. I do think that it is expensive, but it is worth it. You get workouts, and recipe updates all of the time, and daily motivation. I ove it, now if only I could stick with something
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I was just wondering for those of you who do the tone it up workouts, how to do log them into mfp?
  • mtaylor1980
    Options
    Hey ladies, I was just wondering for those of you who do the tone it up workouts, how to do log them into mfp?

Not too sure :-( I wish I knew! I googled it earlier but couldn't find anything. I just did the HIIT off of the Beacj Babe DVD, and I had absolutely no clue how to add it!!! If I find out, I will let you know!!!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    If you have a HRM, just create it as a new exercise and add the calories burned.
  • mtaylor1980
    Options
    If you have a HRM, just create it as a new exercise and add the calories burned.

I definitely need one of those! Can you recommend a good, inexpensive one?
  • GwenCooke1
    GwenCooke1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have their diet plan and the Beach Babe DVD! They are so inspiring and actually has made fitness fun for me!

I don't follow the diet plan 100% because it is somewhat difficult for me to fit it into a hectic lifestyle. However, I try to incorporate the diet plan into my everyday meals.

Would love to find other TIU girls on here! Friend me :)
  • GwenCooke1
    GwenCooke1 Posts: 2
    Options

Not too sure :-( I wish I knew! I googled it earlier but couldn't find anything. I just did the HIIT off of the Beacj Babe DVD, and I had absolutely no clue how to add it!!! If I find out, I will let you know!!!

I don't have a HRM right now, so I have been logging the HIIT workout as circuit training and the other workouts from the DVD as strength training under the cardio tab.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Looks like fun! Thanks for the link.