(OPEN) Just Dance 2 November Challenge - Week 1

Options
New week...anyone is free to join at any time..

Each week, the leader chooses 3 songs..scores are posted and everyone else tries to beat those scores throughout the week. Scores must be posted by Sunday of each week. The person with the highest scores becomes the new leader for the next week.

Please post your scores regardless if you beat the high score, that way I know who's participating. You may post scores more than once.

This is a fun challenge to help keep you motivated and moving because as we all know, any exercise is better than none.

Here are the songs for this week.

I Feel Good - 10,654
Dagomba - 9432
DANCE - 11,110

Replies

• soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was waiting for the song choices. Love dogomba! It's a great workout!
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Eeek, those are some pretty high scores you're starting us up with! Can't wait to give them a go...
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome scores! When I played regularly I never got much higher than 10K. Dagomba is one of my favorites...
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I thought these were very fun songs when I picked them.
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Where is everybody!!!

Tried it again tonight and beat my scores!!

I Feel Good - 10,938
    Dagomba - 9524
    DANCE - 11,314
  • yasemasuyo
    Options
    I'm here, just not doing very well! Will give it another try this evening :wink:

Actually, I'm feeling quite poorly and full of cold. Might just have an early night instead!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll get a chance to steal the TV away and dance for awhile this weekend :)
  • yasemasuyo
    Options
    D.A.N.C.E. - 9821
    Dagomba - 10381
    I feel good - 10535
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Participation has dropped off....do we want to continue or take a break??
  • yasemasuyo
    Options
    I'm still in! Perhaps we can encourage a few more new participants by postingon the boards and to friends?
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Haven't had time this week to post new songs and next week I'll be out of town. So maybe we pick back up beginning of next month.