Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting the Dr. Oz, 90 Day get in shape??

elliott062907
elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
O watched the episode of Doctor Oz last night. The 90 day shape up special. It was amazing to see the people on there really take stock in the,"kick in the pants", they received.

I have decided to do a 90 day 30 lb weight loss challenge for myself.

Still keeping a journal and really watching what I eat and keeping up with my exercises!!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    O watched the episode of Doctor Oz last night. The 90 day shape up special. It was amazing to see the people on there really take stock in the,"kick in the pants", they received.

I have decided to do a 90 day 30 lb weight loss challenge for myself.

Still keeping a journal and really watching what I eat and keeping up with my exercises!!!!!
  • what is the 90 day challenge?
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    I have the same question
  • elliott062907
    http://health.discovery.com/fansites/dr-oz/about-oz-files.html

He went through a household and taught them about good fats and bad, good carbs and bad........

Then he taught them about processed foods life pre packaged and sandwich meats, hot dogs....

Then he monitored their coffe and cols intake

Anyway, he got them up, out and off the couch and taught them how to eat and made sure to talk to their docs first of course....

So since I am on Atkins at this point, there were some foods that I was surp[rised of as well...

Has a great site!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Thanks for the link. It even has video of workouts, some with Gilad who I like but since I don't have cable/dish I don't get.
This discussion has been closed.