Just Saying ...

Options
yuli23
yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
So well all get the ... You lost weight you can tell on your face. .. nd its like really? cause im down 3 or 4 pant sizes bbut anyways...

i have always always always gotten this for yrs now...
You have such a pretty face.. if you were to lose weight you would really be pretty ... i got that today .. by a size 4 7 MONTH PREGGO CHICK ...

and i have gotten a your skin, nails, hair, and face are so pretty you just chubby ,,, its like why cant i just be pretty ?
i have never let it bug me but today i was kinda like really ????
i said yeah i have lost alomost 65 lbs and she said wow how big were you ... that to me is rude! i dont understand how ppl could be like that. i have never let it get to me but this time i was like... ouch! why not say thats great! i guess we can not filter what ppl say .. we only have control over ourselves ... and how we decide how its going to affect us...

Replies

• lucylue21
    Options
    be the bigger person. she was a preggie. she may not be thinking right. haha id like to see her in about 6 months after the baby and baby weight gain.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. This is rude. Some people are just dumb.
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Wow..super rude. And I totally know where your coming from when people only compliment a small part of you like your face. I'm just one of many pretty faced chubby girls as well apparently lol