Insanity Asylum for the next 30 days!

Options
I've attempted it twice now, both times having to stop at day 20! This time, I'm seeing it through! I'm getting over a cold which had set me back a few weeks in my workouts and it's always hard to get back at it when you've been out of it. I hate that feelig. But, it feels good to be in it again.

Today was Speed & Agility and I took my time and got through it; still a little wheezy but I finished!

I'm soooo ready for the next 30 days and to earn my shirt!

Anyone else out there started Asylum? Share your thoughts, struggles, successes!

Replies

• mrspottie
    mrspottie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to buy Asylum for a while now. I am in month two of Insanity. (2nd round) How does it compare to Insanity? Did you see results in the 20 days you put in? Did you follow the meal plan as well?
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Day 2 in the books! Today was Strength; my absolute favorite of all the Asylum videos! I went a little lighter this time though; didn't want to push it too much; need to gain my strength back a bit. Also, eating good! Lots of lean protein and raw almonds for energy!

mrspottie: I've done Insanity a few times too! I OVE Asylum!!!! And yes, I saw and felt results just after a few days of doing Asylum! What I absolutely love about it is that you don't do 1 crunch and my abs/core have never felt tighter!!! I highly suggest it! What other programs have you done?
  • mrspottie
    mrspottie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love that about insanity too, I can feel it in my core right away! I am definitely ordering Asylum tonight, I am ready for another challenge. I have also done P90X, love to run and walk as well.

I have never gotten a shirt though so I think I will make it my goal to get a shirt this time:) I will have to take some really good before and after shots.. Have you taken any pics?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I do have pics, lots actually! lol You can find me on Facebook, Debra Davies, in Seattle.

Tonight is my fit club and we're doing Asylum's Back to Core, which happens to be my normally scheduled workout today....hee hee. It's the easiest, hardest workout! If that makes sense.. I am definately feeling all my workouts thus far! Man, my core is tight!!! love it!

Keep pushing that play button!!!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, it's day 4 and I have to say......I'm looking forward to tomorrow being a rest day! My calves are on fire and so sore!!!! Yesterday's fit club went great! We diid Back to Core and everyone survived! Woo hoo!!!!

Make it a great day today and keep pushing play! Today is Vertical Plyo.......not excited but I gotta do it!

Deb