Met my 1 st goal. YAHOO

Options
As of this morning I met my 1 st 10 lb weight lose goal. 9 more of those 10 lb goals to go.

I am so addicted to the t.v., computer and just being lazy that I am really proud that I have accomplished this. I have been pushing myself everyday to make myself walk even if it is in the barn (we dairy farm). Being home all day is the hardest part cause I am around food all day. It is single digest outside and with the windchill it is below that so I am sitting watching tv all day or sitting on the computer. I make myself go to the barn and walk at least it is in the 40's in the barn.

I just need to keep walking.

lisa

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    As of this morning I met my 1 st 10 lb weight lose goal. 9 more of those 10 lb goals to go.

I am so addicted to the t.v., computer and just being lazy that I am really proud that I have accomplished this. I have been pushing myself everyday to make myself walk even if it is in the barn (we dairy farm). Being home all day is the hardest part cause I am around food all day. It is single digest outside and with the windchill it is below that so I am sitting watching tv all day or sitting on the computer. I make myself go to the barn and walk at least it is in the 40's in the barn.

lisa
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!

Keep up the good work! The warm weather will be here soon enough and you'll be able to be outside as much as you want! Doesn't it feel great to reach a goal?! Congratulations!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    YAY...that is amazing. I look forward to that day...

Peace~

:glasses:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Thanks Ladies for all of the positvie support.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    YOU ROCK!
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work.
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Make sure you reward yourself:flowerforyou:
  • Vamps
    Vamps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats, its such a nice feeling when you hit the magic goals, i managed to weigh less than my husband for the first time since we have been together, seems a silly goal, but made me feel fantastic.....
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    woooohoooo! Talk about motivation! You're doing great! :bigsmile:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulatations!! Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep going!!!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    you are a better woman than I am!!!:heart: wow, going out to walk in 40 degree weather? you seriously rock. I whine when it gets in the 60's and have to force myself out of bed. If you can do that now, imagine what you are going to accomplish when it gets warm!!! stay strong:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    We are all proud of you!
    Keep up the fabulous work Lisa:drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • joanne123
    Options
    you are brilliant, well done. There's always a Wii - although I am a million miles away from being a teenager I play the sports, which is mildly energetic, but Zelda now has me mesmerised (and too busy to go into the kitchen to find food!!):laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options

lisa
    WOW! Great work! Keep it up!!!

Jog in place inside. Jump rope, go online and research exercises you can do in your warm house, buy workout DVDs. Just some ideas. Brrrrrrrr to the barn!!!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/core-exercises/SM00071

Check under "Fitness and Exercise" here on the message boards. There are so many good ideas!

~Cheryl
  • littlespoon
    Options
    Well done!! Congratulations! I cant wait to say the same. :flowerforyou: