Best & Worst things about losing weight.....

Options
What do you think are the best and worst things (for you) since you have lost weight?

Me, worst thing - shrinking breasts .... sob sob....

Best thing - butt shrinking! Can fit old clothes again!! :)

:tongue:

Replies

• bellaoj62
    bellaoj62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Worst - There aren't any, except yeh maybe shrinking boobs
    Best - Everything, fit into size 10 clothes again, be able to wear slim fitting dresses without bulges everywhere.
    Feel confident to walk around naked, not worry about cellulit or jiggling body parts...Feel better about me.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Best thing: Feeling better about myself
    Worst thing: All the negative people who feel the need to tell you how you will just gain it back again
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    worst- can just shove me face with foods i want to eat and shouldn't all the time hahaha big ice cream and chocolate eater if i could be LOL best -thing seeing my body shrink and loving my self again!!!
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What do you think are the best and worst things (for you) since you have lost weight?

Me, worst thing - shrinking breasts .... sob sob....

Same here...sob sob:sad:
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Worst:
    1. Shrunk boobs
    2. cost of new clothes
    3. feeling like every piece of chocolate will stuff you up
    4. other people's opinions
    5. flakey skin, hair falling out, no period

Best:
    1. confidence
    2. happiness
    3. buying new nice clothes
    4. people noticing and giving you nice comments
    5. exploring new foods and appreciating food more since you don't get as much :P
    6. realising it's actually really easy to do when you commit to a healthy lifestyle, so if you screw up you KNOW you can do it again
    7. less body surface area so using less fake tan haha saving $$
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Worst: Increase in depression & anxiety
    Best: Slowly seeing the scale go down
  • tickletickle
    Options
    yip sagging boobs, but i found a better bra helps heaps, but they still arent the same as they use to be when younger & smaller! other is that people get jealous cos they are use to you fat and dont think its right that you are small. But screw them! i was skinny before was only due to new love & babies that i got fat, now im getting back to OLD ME!!!! YAY!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    BEST THING: shrinking boobs!
    worst: none! I love feeling healthier and stronger.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Worst:

Correct me if I'm wrong... but that REALLY sounds like you're not eating anywhere NEAR enough. If anything your skin and hair should be better, and if you're losing weight the healthy way it shouldn't really effect your period...

As I said, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told that those things are major red alerts!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options

That sounds like me when I had an eating disorder. What in the world are you doing? o.O

Best - everything
    Worst - nothing =D
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Worst thing - buying new clothes the whole time
    Great thing - The feeling of euphoria when working out
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Worst:
    1. Shrunk boobs
    2. cost of new clothes
    4. other people's opinions

Best:
    1. confidence
    2. happiness
    3. buying new nice clothes
    4. people noticing and giving you nice comments
    5. exploring new foods and appreciating food more since you don't get as much :P
    6. realising it's actually really easy to do when you commit to a healthy lifestyle, so if you screw up you KNOW you can do it again
    7. less body surface area so using less fake tan haha saving $$

We should have a chat about your micronutrients, please send me a message as you are clearly deficient.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Worst- boobs are nearly gone :( and struggling to keep buying new clothes so living in jeans and hoodies plus being so cold all the time.

Best- feeling great, I can buy bras from anywhere, fitting smaller clothes, have more confidence, and still getting smaller.
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Worse:having to put my most favourite trousers up in attic cos they kept falling down
    Best:finding a bag of smaller trousers in the attic and finding they fit!

(my boobs haven't shrunk, just changed shape..and not for the better!)
  • claire_xox
    Options
    ooh that wasn't meant to get so much attention haha! I'm unsure if it has to do with my diet or my obsession with bleaching and dying my hair! probably not as bad as it sounds!
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    BEST THING >KNOWING IM MORE HEALTHIER THAN B4

WORST THING >FEELING AFRAID THAT I WILL RETURN 2 MY OLD WAYS... :(
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    best thing - i am actually surprised i have a waist & its shrinking so is my bum :D and my fitness is much better!!
    worst thing- i am loosing my boobs :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: !!
  • sharanranran
    Options

That sounds like me when I had an eating disorder. What in the world are you doing? o.O

That does sound like an eating disorder...your body will only produce periods if you have enough body fat and therefore hormones to have them. Sweetie, I think you might need to seek some medical advice x
  • claire_xox
    Options

That does sound like an eating disorder...your body will only produce periods if you have enough body fat and therefore hormones to have them. Sweetie, I think you might need to seek some medical advice x

Thanks for all your concern guys :) I have been seeing a doctor about that particular issue for the past 5 months with numerous tests. They're not concerned about it being related to weight loss but don't have an anwser yet either
  • sharanranran
    Options
    Thanks for all your concern guys :) I have been seeing a doctor about that particular issue for the past 5 months with numerous tests. They're not concerned about it being related to weight loss but don't have an anwser yet either
    [/quote]

I hope they manage to get to the bottom of this. I bet you weren't expecting this much response!!