not new just looking for motivational ppl =]

Options
soooo i joined a while ago but really just getting stuck into it now and would love some more motivational friends =] im 19 and from australia would love some more people around my age but im not fussed =]

find it so much easier when you have people who motivate you and encourage you =]

thanks =D

Replies

• Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I sent a request, i am also looking for more motivation :)
  • Galletakek
    Options
    im down bros! i need motivation NOW! to much negative ppl in my life putting me down to put them selfs up!.. soo im looking for a hater free zone who have the same goals as me!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Motivation is hard... But i struggled all year. But I got to the point where i felt horrible about myself and I found motivation. Now I have become exceptionaly healthy and fit. I have been motivating many of my friends also. So I can always give you a bit of motivation
  • bephenomenal
    bephenomenal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm looking for motivation too! Let's do this together? I'll send you a friend request :D
  • bephenomenal
    bephenomenal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    whoops sorry double posted!
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    I sent you all a request. apparently we can all use the motivation. lol.
  • rewax323
    Options
    "The most important thing in life is to stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will.' Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities."

only thing standing in your way is yourself

we are all here to help
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome feel free to add me i am always looking for new friends to share my weight loss journey with & also that motivation they give :D
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    im down bros! i need motivation NOW! to much negative ppl in my life putting me down to put them selfs up!.. soo im looking for a hater free zone who have the same goals as me!

AMEN to this right here!!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to send me a friend request :)