UK FRIENDS

Options
I NEED SOME FRIENDS FROM THE UK - THAT SHOP IN PLACES I SHOP SO WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER, PLEASE HELP I WANT TO LOST WEIGHT BUT IM LOSING MOTIVATION.

Replies

• AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm from UK, so feel free to add me :) Dont lose motivation, think of what you want to achive and what you will feel like when you get there!!! Good luck :):flowerforyou:
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Depends where you shop, I suppose :)

I am from the UK myself and am quite new to MFP but have found it an excellent motivator and the people here seem knowledgable and friendly!

Go ahead and add me, if you like :D
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    I'll be more than happy to give you some moral support on MFP, the more we can help each other the better. So feel free to add me if you want to.
  • chugglebunny
    Options
    I'm a UK gal too. Feel free to add me. I'm feeling a little demotivated too at the moment, so need to get my *kitten* in gear.
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi i live in the Midlands (feel free to add me) i totally understand where you are coming from - my non-UK friends are great but when they talk about shops and stuff i have no idea what they are on about - i shop at Tesco, Morrisons etc ....:laugh:
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I currently live in Scotland, but am English. I like you am always on the look out for support and motivation and knowing of little treats in our shops is always a bonus!

Some of my top snacks are: alpen bars, toddler crisps (organix), Maryland cookies (57 cals per biscuit, but they are so sweet, 2 makes a good treat), ambrosia custard pots (125 cals), and my new recent find....in the dried fruit section in tescos, there are kiddie fruit star packs which are 60cals...basically jellied sweets, I'll get the exact name for you.

Any that anyone else has if love to hear and please feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm from Leicestershire... Feel free to add me!
  • CharleeA
    Options
    Another UK girl here feel free to add me - the more the merrier!! x
  • hayley26d
    hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im from Newcastle upon Tyne.

Feel free to add me :)
  • mike737
    Options
    Scottish guy here. Add at will
  • peacheywoo
    peacheywoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Devon girl...add away!
  • DawnJanette
    DawnJanette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bedfordshire girl here....Add me too

x
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    London chick here, add me :-) Don't lose you motivation, just keep at it, it becomes easier....I promise!
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Another Londoner - feel free to add me! :smile:
  • julespickles
    julespickles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too, add me if you want :)
  • xamyxx
    xamyxx Posts: 30
    Options
    im also from the uk add me too if you like hun
  • shazzahare
    Options
    I am obese over 40 so add me will be good to have new pals.:happy:
  • embeck79
    embeck79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im from UK, live in Devon. Add me if you like! :)
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland. Add me as a friend if you'd like. THere does seem to be a huge difference in foods available in the states compared to here.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am in London :-)