Newbie here!

Options
Hey everybody! I've done several "diets"..started on the right track, but never finish or just fall off..so I'm here to try again and I need your motivation! I'm 27 and I'm a nightshift nurse and ready for a new lifestyle. Looking for new friends to help motivate me and help me maintain releasing this weight. Looking forward to meeting you! Smooches!

Replies

• SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    Hey everybody! I've done several "diets"..started on the right track, but never finish or just fall off..so I'm here to try again and I need your motivation! I'm 27 and I'm a nightshift nurse and ready for a new lifestyle. Looking for new friends to help motivate me and help me maintain releasing this weight. Looking forward to meeting you! Smooches!
    you can join my challenge
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm working a night shift and I do 12's. I switch back and forth between nights and days. So sometimes I'm eating around the clock and trying to find time to exercise can be hard after 12 hours on my feet. I'm sure you know. Anyways, I'm always up for sharing tips and tricks to manage this wild lifestyle. I'm determined to do it AND maintain my health. I rarely see health advice for people who do shift work in magazines, research etc.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey Sweet gal, I was pretty much like you. Falling on and off diets like nobodys business. It was a standing joke in my family that I was on yet another diet lol. I work shifts in my local hospital and often do weeks of nights. They dont half play havoc with your eating pattern. I have really gone for it this time. I have been doing really well. If I can do it you can!! You are in the perfect place for great support and mptivation. Feel free to add me as a friend I would be happy to try and support you xxx
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options
    Hey fellow night-shifter!

I also work at night (I'm at work right now!), and this site is a great motivator. Everyone here is super nice, and there are people up at all hours, when you need support :-)

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • preciousmoore
    Options
    hi everyone im 21 and would really like a big change in life, my weight have taken over me. right now im not working and for some reason i sleep all day and up all nite omg i hate it. i need all tha support and advice at this point but so far im up for tha change cuz its going to be a better me and a new day