Weight Control Hypnosis Seminar

Trance
Trance Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone attended a Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar conducted by Gorayeb Seminars,Inc. ? Their website is www.trim123.com. I just did it last week and was wondering if anyone else has done anything like this and if it helped in your process of losing weight.

Thanks,
Trance

Replies

• Trance
    Trance Posts: 6
    Has anyone attended a Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar conducted by Gorayeb Seminars,Inc. ? Their website is www.trim123.com. I just did it last week and was wondering if anyone else has done anything like this and if it helped in your process of losing weight.

Thanks,
    Trance
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    No, I have heard about them and always wondered if they were worth the fee...what did you think...did you get your money's worth out of it...do you feel different?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

Thanks,
    Trance

I tried hypnosis seminars two different times, by different men, and it didn't take either time!
  • lexley
    lexley Posts: 35
    Dude, I'd totally love to have my craving vanish magically! Tell us how it went and if YOU think it works! I believe things like that are all suggestion though..but if it keeps you from nibbling then woot!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I would love to be hypnotized! I've heard it doesn't work for all people, and you have to really want to do whatever you're being hypnotized for. But I think the human mind is so fascinating and this gives us a peek at one of its oddities.
  • working in a bakery I was eating donuts for breakfast 5 days a week. I HAD to have them. It was awful!!!! Not only did I see them everyday I actually decorated and fill them in the morning as well....I hopTomorrow will be a week since I went to Hypnosis and I tell you I have no cravings for them anymore. The seminar is not just a one time thing. This is where the they get you...the one I went to had additional supplements to purchase along with a self hypnosis cd you are suppose to listen everyday to for 28 days and then take these supplements for 4 months and you should not have to do anything else after that. You will not have the cravings, you will be able to make right food choices and portion sizes. It ended up being alot of money, but I thought of all the money I have spent on exercise dvd's, weight loss pills you name it I have it weight loss products that I have purchased over the past few years I could have bought a really nice car with all the money I wasted. Well at least the exercise dvd's are being used again..this also makes you want to exercise. I actually feel bad if I don't workout one day.We shall see....week one went great and it seems to be working!! I hope I continue on this track.

Trance
This discussion has been closed.