Replies

• quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME!! Congrats!
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I remember that feeling so well....it's great. I'm looking forward to the day I fall into the 'healthyweight' category.

GO YOU! xx
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I remember that day too!!! Isn't it exciting? LOL

WTG!!!!
  • smarinowilson
    smarinowilson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep up the fantastic job.Congrtas
  • techymum
    techymum Posts: 168
    Options
    Congrats on being overweight!!!!
  • Staffyman
    Staffyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'm looking forward to being overweight. Hopefully by 2012. :laugh:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    good for you.
    well done
    you should be really proud of yourself
    :smile:
    xxxxx
  • Zazzabel
    Options
    Well done that's a great achievement :)
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you! And thanks for making me laugh!...that was a good one liner! Lol!....again...sooooo happy for you! :)
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    IM OVERWEIGHT TOO ( since last week)! Congratulations..how weird to be in this place, proud to be overweight! LMAO 8*}
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great job :0)
    I want to be overweight wow never thought i say that lol
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Congrats! I can't wait until I hit that point :)
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    :-) Happy dancinig for you also!!!!! How great you must feel to just be overweight. I am working on my goal too be overweight. I can see it in sight and I know when I get there it will be wonderful! Just so happy for you!!
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You've done a lot of hard work for a very long time. What a great reward for yourself and a great example for us. I hope to make the same announcement myself before too long. And do the dance too. :D:flowerforyou:
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    I must say I am incredibly proud of you!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! It seems like such a far off dream to me... But with you leading the way, it seems a little more possible!!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My word, that's some amount of weight you've lost! Makes my efforts seem pitiful!\

I never view anyone's efforts as pitiful!.... I know exactly how hard each and every oz can be at times and you should be proud of yourself for doing it!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I remember when I hit that place. It's a true joy. Celebrate the day!! You NEVER need go back!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    TYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sharing with you guys.....who can fail with this kind of support?
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance {}{}{}{}{} for you! That is awesome. Keep up the good work. I can remember when I could proudly saw I am overweight and be proud of it too. Soon you will be in the healthy range and be proud to be a 'loser.'
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!