Easter Challange!

Options
Easter Challange.

Want to look great next spring and summer do so by joining my easter challange...

a few of you may know that i am current holding a xmas challange, unfortunately i am not accepting no new members, as xmas is not far off!!

however, if you like the sound of my challange, then join my easter challange and loose 40lbs by easter.. also all the people from my xmas challange can join the easter one too, as i myself am aiming to loose 20lbs by xmas and would also like to drop another 20lbs by easter and extend your goal further!!!

1. Weigh in on a tuesday you can either start by giving me your latest weight today to be charted up or give this weeks loss to me on tuesday.
2. motivation and support from the other members of the group, you are proven to loose 4 times as much weight if you have motivation and help from others.
3. i will always be willing to answer any questions when i am available, and have anyone as a friend on here!!
4. on here i have come across some pretty inspirational people on here who have made me want to better and look after myself.
5. if you loose 40lbs by easter you will look and feel fabulous!

join now & add me as a friend so i can study your progress.

Replies

• mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    yipeee! please add me to the "easter list"
    (i signed for the x-mas challenge, and then fractured my ankle a couple weeks ago...by the time i can exercise again...i'll need to lose 40 pounds)

thank you for this challenge!!! :)
    angie
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    Options
    welcome aboard guys!

join nowwwwwwwwwww! XxXxX
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Im in! I have about 40lbs left to lose, hopefully it'll cooperate!

Today weight 173.1
  • Jonna4450
    Options
    i am in...today is 180.3
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in did not weigh today I will be weighing in tomorrow
    Today 235
  • sdrabor
    sdrabor Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Since MFP took away our signatures, I've lost my ohsowellthoughtout goals. My birthday is the day before Easter 2012, and I know I had a goal for my BD... I'll make a go of it :) I'm in the Christmas challenge, and staying in, even though I'm probably going to fall way short of the 20 lb goal. So count me in, today's weight is 258, down 1 lb from last week.
  • xToTsx
    xToTsx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I generally weigh on Saturday, or Sunday, so i'll give you weight lost from last time I weighed myself (this past Sunday) to the Tuesday coming up. I'm also on the Xmas challenge, but I was waylaid during the first week, just got back into the groove.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im in!

Names Callie,

Yesterday I was 193lbs.

40 lbs would be great by easter!
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite Cardio exercises? I love the elliptical and running outside. the treadmill is too hard on my hip
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Yesterday's weight: 207.
    Easter goal: 167 or lower
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'll give my weight tomorrow as that's weigh-in day for me. Thanks I can use more motivation over the holidays.
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sorry I weigh in on Thurs. this weeks loss was 2lbs. I'll weigh on Tues. for this group though.
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    lil late on this one..sorry

weight on 11/08/2011- 146.8

have a great weekend everyone!! :)
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your group! I don't have quite 40 to lose but 20 would be awesome! My current weight is 165 pounds.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    add me please!!!

weight on 11/8/2011 is 257.8
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me if its not to late to join!

Weigh in for 11/11/11:209.1
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im in please!!!