WII Fit

Options
Anyone using this for excersize? I own one and love it. I love the hula hooping and am a hula hooping queen. You can REALLY feel it in your abs and legs. I also love the skiing, and ski jumping. The other balance games are good but a bit slow for me.

Replies

• amanda79
    amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone using this for excersize? I own one and love it. I love the hula hooping and am a hula hooping queen. You can REALLY feel it in your abs and legs. I also love the skiing, and ski jumping. The other balance games are good but a bit slow for me.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I love wii fit for exericise

I do the 30 minute running 3x per week

also loving doing the boxing

and also love the short and long distance running on there

probably next week I will buy

Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009

it looks really good too :)
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Ooh, the Jillian Michaels for the Wii looks awesome. I love her! I've been doing some of her videos on ExerciseTv.com
  • amanda79
    Options
    I've done the running once, i thought i was going to pass out after lol. Is the other one you are talking about for wii as well? I may have to check it out.
  • jessicasager
    Options
    i was debating whether or not to buy a wii. i've always wanted one and figured i could do so with my taxes this year. but i'm hesitant i'll get bored with it. is it boring if you do it alone or alot? or is it something i really should invest in? lol
  • skullcandyx3
    Options
    :smile: i love wii fit.. i have been using it everyday for almost 3 weeks and i have lost 5 pounds!
    I do the island lap running 2-3 times a day and do almost all of the strength exercises...Does anyone know how long the island lap is?
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    I love the wii fit and I do not get bored with it.

and Jillian michael works along with wii board so I am really excited about it.
  • amanda79
    Options
    I love it and would rather do it alone. I don't need others watching me excersize. I usually do it when the hubby and baby are in bed.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    I do mine first thing in the morning before I get my 8 year old up for school and I been having so much fun with it
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit really is alot of fun. I use it as an extra to my regular workout routine.

For those of you looking into Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatim, I should tell you, it received terrible reviews. Please check it out for yourself on Amazon.com.

I recently got My Fitness Coach for the Wii on my birthday and it is absolutely amazing! It is a serious workout and is different everyday. Look that up too on Amazon.com if you are interested.:flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    thanks for the insight on program.

my fitness coach is another one I was interested in thanks
  • amanda79
    Options
    looks like i need to get some new games!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    thanks for the insight on program.

my fitness coach is another one I was interested in thanks

You are so very welcome.:bigsmile:

I wouldn't trade My Fitness Coach for anything right now. I am hooked.:drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    looks like program you would not get b ored with I am bidding on it righ tnow on EBAY I hope I win!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    looks like program you would not get b ored with I am bidding on it righ tnow on EBAY I hope I win!!!!

You go girl!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    The Jillian Michaels fitness ultimatum is fantastic! you can pick the total length of your workout so you can work out uninterrupted unlike the wii fit games. you can also pick different workouts and it automatically switches up your routine to keep your heart rate up but you don't get bored!
  • velvetwing
    Options
    I do the wii fit sometimes... its alot of fun but I feel like a dork cause my mii is a chubby little thing and I swear it makes an "ohhhh" sound when I step on so I feel like Im hurting it LOL
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    mine says that to me too ohhhhhh

I am like geeze ha.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Something I've started doing with my Wii Fit is doing the 30 "Free Run" and lifting light weights while doing it. I found that it REALLY pumped up the workout!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    that is interesting about adding small weights.

how much do you lift while do the running?