90+ pounds to lose and looking for support!

Options
Hi! I am a 30 year old mom to 2 great kiddos - a 4-year-old daughter and a 2-year-old son). I would like to lose 93 pounds (down 2.6 lbs. since yesterday) and I would love to have a support system on this journey! Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Thanks!

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started yesterday and am looking for friends too. I have about 65 pounds to lose, so I know this will be a long journey but well worth it! Good luck to you :happy:
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well! I sent a friend request, so maybe we can start building a support system!
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 66 (at least) more to lose, so we can help each other...I'll send a FR to both!
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great! Nice to "meet" you!!
  • tink0887
    tink0887 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still trying to loose the baby weight too, however my kids are 9, 11 and 13! This looks to be a great sight (joined Sunday) with tons of supportive people here. I'm sure you will do great!
  • DRD0892
    Options
    I started yesterday and I am hoping that making some support buddies that I can stick to it this time! I need to lose about 100lbs. :(
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've lost 43lbs but have another 58 to go (for a total loss of 101 lbs)! If you'd like to add me or message me at any time, feel free!

Take it 5-10 pounds at a time! Don't think about "oh, I've got 90 pounds to lose", think "Only 5 more lbs til I am at ______:"
  • tabithap07
    tabithap07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to go so i totally understand! It seems like a huge number to tackle! But this site is great for support and helping you stay on track! I will be here rooting you on! you can do it you just have to commit yourself 100%!! Best of Luck!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome! When I started in January, I had 80lbs to go to get to a healthy BMI. I am now 21 lbs from that goal. I encourage you to find supportive friends and keep at it. It is tough with little guys at home, but this is a great place to get support. Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Good morning! This site makes any goal weight do-able!! I love it here and really enjoy the friends I've met since joining. My goal was to lose 93 pounds and now that I'm 1/3 of the way there it doesn't seem so daunting. We can do this. Free free to add me as a friend if you want an encouraging friend on your friend's list. :heart:
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Welcome to you!! I have 2 kids and about the same amount to lose, i love this site :)
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I have down 7lbs since starting MFP 3 weeks ago. I have another 55lbs to lose to reach my goal, but I am setting small goals for myself. Like to lose 14lbs in 6 weeks then when that is up I'll make another goal to keep me on track.
    I wish everyone good luck and feel free to add me for support!
  • telleo
    telleo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm trying to lose about 70 pounds over here, just to get into the healthy weight range! Looking forward to working together on this looooong journey!
  • HazelJohnson
    HazelJohnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose about 90 lbs. I just stated tracking today even though I have been a member for awhile. I tired of being fat and struggling to tieny shoes.
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    U can do it
  • evewtsn
    evewtsn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well, what an awesome bunch of people on here! great support :)
    i started off with 108lbs to lose and have 88 to go!
  • lweav64
    Options
    Hi, I have 95 lbs. to lose feel free to add me as a friend. I just started oct 24, 2011 I need all the support I can get too !!!!! Let's help each other
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    Well you came to the right place for motivation and support, I am currently on my journey to lose 65lbs. Nothing like having a motivational support group. I wish you the best as you begin your journey. Feel free to add me as well.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request! I have 100+ pounds to lose so I completely understand! Welcome!
  • lattmiller
    lattmiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started the weight loss process over yesterday. Last year, I loss 50lbs; but, I have since gained some of the weight back. Since the summer, I have lost 15lbs of the weight I gained back. My ultimate goal is to lose 100-110lbs. I know I can do it, I just have to stay motivated and remember I didn't gain it overnight. This time, I am going to push to get the weight off and I greatly appreciate any additional support. Best of luck to everyone else working towards similar goals!