Options
13»

Replies

• MaterMama
    Options
    corgette is zuchinni
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    This may be in here already, I didn't read through all the responses, but my favorite is greek yogurt with berries and just a little healthy cereal (I eat Uncle Sam's) stirred in. I know you said you were tired of eggs, but have you tried egg salad for breakfast? I make it with mustard no mayo and leave out 1/2 the yolks, either on an english muffin or in a wheat wrap? Good luck!
  • redheadc2
    redheadc2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love baked oatmeal and it's quick. On sunday I make a bread pan with it then divide it into baggies for the week. then I can zap a baggie for 30 seconds or so and eat it with a fork or spoon. I use the cooking light recipe from October 2003. I just cut the sugar and add more nuts for protein.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast is Eggo low-fat Nutrigrain waffles with peanut butter. I add some kind of fruit on the side, like some grapes and a banana, and a big glass of almond milk! Delicious and it keeps me set until lunch.
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I too have been eating a lot of eggs, this morning I made a Morning Star Veggie burger patty with some red onion and a but of Ketchup (I chop an onion and put it in the freezer so I can use a bit at a time). I have to start the day eating something higher in protein and lower in carbs or I am hungry again in an hour.

I really liked the English muffin/Tomato/Pepperjack/Avacado idea. -Thanks!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    bump!

i also will be trying the avacado, tomato, cheese on an english muffin. Sounds awesome!