Real eye opener

amanda79
amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
So, since i've joined my fitness pal, and am serious about weightloss this time mostly because i want to have another baby but would rather be back at the weight i was before i had ryan so that if i gain the same or less it won't matter. If i get pregnant now then i can only gain 21 pounds which is ok, but i doub that would happen.
Anyways so i want to see how i progress so i took pics of myself in my workout clothes and then pulled the shirt up to show the flab...and ewwww YUCK!! omg, i'm so dissapointed in myself. How could i let myself get like this? This just gives me more motivation to work harder. I do know that a lot of it is due to Ryan stretching me so far out that it's just like disformed me now but man....ugh...
I would post the pics but i don't want to scare you all, and i'd rather post them when i look fabulous again...and i hope that is sooner rather than later.

Replies

• amanda79
    amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
    So, since i've joined my fitness pal, and am serious about weightloss this time mostly because i want to have another baby but would rather be back at the weight i was before i had ryan so that if i gain the same or less it won't matter. If i get pregnant now then i can only gain 21 pounds which is ok, but i doub that would happen.
    Anyways so i want to see how i progress so i took pics of myself in my workout clothes and then pulled the shirt up to show the flab...and ewwww YUCK!! omg, i'm so dissapointed in myself. How could i let myself get like this? This just gives me more motivation to work harder. I do know that a lot of it is due to Ryan stretching me so far out that it's just like disformed me now but man....ugh...
    I would post the pics but i don't want to scare you all, and i'd rather post them when i look fabulous again...and i hope that is sooner rather than later.
This discussion has been closed.