cardio dvd's

Options
I have been doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Shred it with Weights dvds. I want a new one that has mostly cardio that I can do 3 times a week. It does not fit into my routine currently to use my treadmill or run outside. I have been looking at Banish Fat-Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. Can anyone give me their opinion of which is a better cardio workout or if you have a better recommendation. I want between 30-40 minutes. Thanks!

Replies

• AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat is the cardio one and No More Trouble Zones is strength training with weights. They are both good but if you want cardio you should get BFBM.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    BFBM is only cardio, no weights and if your only looking for cardio this is the one. But if you do NMTZ you´ll still burn just as much and maybe gain muscle that will burn while you are in rest as well, so your question is far more complex.
    Also, both of them ar longer then 30 min.
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've got the strength training covered. I really just need to add cardio.:smile:
  • evans72002
    Options
    What about Petra Kolber? Anyone tried her cardio?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What about Petra Kolber? Anyone tried her cardio?

Petra Kolber is fun, love her British accent. I am choreographically challenged (and need low impact) - so I have only done her simple stuff (Cardio for Beginners). You could bump this one up to intermediate at most - as a runner this would not challenge you though.

collagevideo.com and totalfitnessdvds.com both have video clips & reviews. Some other instructors to check out: Amy Bento, Kelly Coffey Meyer, Michelle Dozois & Cathe. All of these ladies are good instructors and have more advanced workouts.
  • evans72002
    Options
    I think Michelle's Dozios' Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn is the winner!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Billy Blank's Tae Bo is fun and it's all cardio, no weights.
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire is fun... great cardio!