seeking Oakland County, Michigan gym buddy?!

Options
I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'd like to find some friends on MFP to hit the gym with me! I do SO much better when there is someone counting on me and I like the interaction with others. I have a huge knowledge base for fitness and nutrition, I just struggle to implement it!

I go to the LA Fitness in Bloomfield Hills but have access to their other facilities also. Is anyone close that would be interested in joining me?! They have a lot of classes and it's a clean, friendly place. I only pay $29/mo.

Thanks and I hope to meet some new friends! (I promise I'm not creepy! ;)

Kerri

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I just realized this *kind of* sounds like a fishing scheme to get members to their gym! LOL that's NOT the case! I just already have a membership there. I would be very interested in running local trails and paths (weather permitting) or anything else! :)
  • CeloTX
    CeloTX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Michigan, but I can vouch for Kerri. She's not creepy at all....well, a little creepy with her Detroit Tigers/Michigan State obsession but otherwise, she's cool. :wink:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Michigan, but I can vouch for Kerri. She's not creepy at all....well, a little creepy with her Detroit Tigers/Michigan State obsession but otherwise, she's cool. :wink:

:-D it's a healthy obsession! and thanks, bud
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    I'm in Oakland county, Michigan. I go to LifeTime Fitness though. It's expensive but I'm a sucker for all the stuff they have.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Sorry, my iPod double posted
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Ah nice to see that familiar face again =)