30 Day Shred for those who don't have much to lose (NOV. 8th

Options
2»

Replies

• DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Awesome, I just started on Day One of Level One last night! I'm excited, I don't have a lot to lose, but I would really love to be stronger and I've never stuck with a strength program before.
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    day 3 here today! i usually miss a day or two though, so i'll probably end up finishing the same day as everyone else :smile: i like the idea of pictures but i'm hesitant to post them for everyone to see, especially people not in our little group here.:blushing:

oh and i agree with ahadj-love that dress, megcalvert!! you rock that!!:drinker:

I completely agree with you! Now that they have made a way to make groups maybe we could make one and keep it private!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    day 3 here today! i usually miss a day or two though, so i'll probably end up finishing the same day as everyone else :smile: i like the idea of pictures but i'm hesitant to post them for everyone to see, especially people not in our little group here.:blushing:

oh and i agree with ahadj-love that dress, megcalvert!! you rock that!!:drinker:

I completely agree with you! Now that they have made a way to make groups maybe we could make one and keep it private!

that's a great idea!!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    After reading all of the posts about 30 day shred, I just bought it! I have been doing Leslie Sansone for 8 months now and I love her, just looking for something different to shred these last 25 lbs. I have ordered, so won't be here until next week but will definitely go check out netflix now and see if they have it. Good luck everybody!
  • xhaller
    Options
    OMG anyone on this topic, feel free to friend me. I WANT TO DO THIS!! I'm pretty comfortable with my weight but just need that last ooomph to kick the toning into gear.

I love Jillian DVDs. I especially like the 6W6P and Killer Buns but those are each 40 minutes and it's hard to fit that in. Plus when i do those, I'm not doing any upper body.

I do have 30-day Shred. I'm going on vacation in 22 days and thought it would be awesome to do each level for one week. Should we just post our measurements here or send a message to someone?

GET IT! GET IT!!! :love:
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    I'm in too!
    Today is my Day 4 and my shoulders feel stronger already - probably from all the push ups!
    I'm still bike riding and walking (which I normally do) but I think the 30 Day Shred DVD, which I've had lying around for a couple of years, will make a big difference.

Has anyone else done a google search on results for this? Heaps of people have posted their results from doing the 30DS. It was very motivating to see, that's what got me to start! :happy:
  • xhaller
    Options
    Alright I'm fired up. I just did levels 1 and 2 to count for my first and second days as I chug along to 30 days. GET IT!
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I woul dlike to join... I'm a little late... but count me in. I need a good *kitten* kicking. I don't think I can do it everyday but I will try!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    Today is my Day 4 and my shoulders feel stronger already - probably from all the push ups!
    I'm still bike riding and walking (which I normally do) but I think the 30 Day Shred DVD, which I've had lying around for a couple of years, will make a big difference.

Has anyone else done a google search on results for this? Heaps of people have posted their results from doing the 30DS. It was very motivating to see, that's what got me to start! :happy:

Today was my day 3 and my shoulders and quads are totally feeling it!!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    L1D4 DONE!!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I will start today! Few days behind you guys.
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have only completed 2 day of the shred. :( I had a super busy week this past week with baby showers and classes, but I did go to the gym 4 days for 4 aerobic classes. So I didn!'t slack off...but I will start my day 3 tonight and continue...idk if I can do every single day as I already go to the gym...but we will see!
  • andreas73
    Options
    I just got the JM 30 day shred and started it last night....omg. I did not realize I was so out of shape ughhhh. it totally kicked my butt! I can hardly walk this am...god thing I have some advil!! But I am in this for the 30 days and hope the few days of not joining is ok but I will do it anyways!!!
  • xhaller
    Options
    Day 3 done last night. My calves are really sore! I think it's from doing the DVD without any shoes on. Guess I wanted to see what that was like. Now I know! :sad:

legsGoDaddy.jpg
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Day 3 completed last night. I have Step Class tonight that will burn more calories so I will do Day 4 Wednesday!
  • xhaller
    Options
    Got in my fourth day. Where's everyone else at?
  • Dannelle123
    Dannelle123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been sick since Friday and still am not able to exercise. :sad: I have to drop out of the challenge, but good luck to you all!:flowerforyou:
  • kmg748
    kmg748 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started this dvd this week, so I am in. I completed Level 1 day 2 today.. It is hard, you use a lot of muscles you didn't know you had-I'm sore! I want to also be accountable this time around and complete before Christmas!
  • kmg748
    kmg748 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    By the way I can't get my ticker to update anyone know how to get that to work? It should show I lost some weight.
  • Dannelle123
    Dannelle123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You go to your "track weight" on the home page, once you click save changes it should move your ticker.