114 lbs lost over 5 years...

Options

Replies

• LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look just stunning. I hope to be a success story some day. Congrats on all of your work.
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you look so great and the fact that you have kept at it for five years is so impressive . yes someone can get the weight off but keeping it off is the real challenge and work .
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,008 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome, congrats on your loss
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    There was a BEAUTIFUL lady in there trying to get out. You did it girlie! Congratulations! You look fantastic. Love your coveralls!
  • techymum
    techymum Posts: 168
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing :-) i bet you feel like a million bucks, too!!

Thank you for saying letting us know it took 5 years. That truly is the inspiration needed for those of us who are tortoises in this journey. I keep trying NOT to put a time limit on my complete weight loss, but it can get hard sometimes.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    if i didn;t know, i would have tought that hose pictures were of 2 different people! U look GREAT!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a totally different person! WTG girlie!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OMGosh you look amazing, congratulations!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! I started at 289 and I cannot wait to get to where you are!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing. Your journey is so inspiring!!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome. You are absolutely gorgeous. It changes your life to lose all that weight, doesn't it?
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You inspire me!
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results! A Remarkable Difference!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I took look realllly closely to make sure it was the same person! You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Excellent job!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    WOW!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    fantastic results and phenomenal perseverance....great job! Inspirational to say the least.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person, be extremely proud of yourself, you've done an incredible job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!