Today I.... (NSV)

Zipped up my size 4 jeans again!

I have now lost a total of 10inches in the last 3 weeks so I decided to try them on and low and behold up they went! Buttoning them was a bit of a struggle..and I took them off and said "I'll wear them next week when they fit better" but they fit!

This was my first goal...now onward and "downward" to size 2!

Feel free to fill in with your own NSV of the day

Replies

• Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    i hit my size fours too...waiting to get to a 2 too (in more than one brand) - i can wear two's in old navy.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Zipped up my size 4 jeans again!

I have now lost a total of 10inches in the last 3 weeks so I decided to try them on and low and behold up they went! Buttoning them was a bit of a struggle..and I took them off and said "I'll wear them next week when they fit better" but they fit!

This was my first goal...now onward and "downward" to size 2!

Feel free to fill in with your own NSV of the day

This is my goal!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Congrats. I zipped up some size 4's at TJ Maxx the other day, but didn't buy them yet. I hate to commit to one, when there are probably lots of other 4's just waiting for me out there, right? :laugh:
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    i hit my size fours too...waiting to get to a 2 too (in more than one brand) - i can wear two's in old navy.

Gap is my brand of choice, they seem to fit best. At one point at the beginning of the year I was able to put on size 2s, but I never bought any because people were bothering me so much about how small I was I didnt want to have to answer to them about wearing that size! How sad is that? This time Im going to wear them with pride because I'm EARNING a size 2 the hard way
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    AWESOME! Size 4 seems so far away for me, but that's ok... I'm pushing towards you... Size 14 would be about where I can't wait to get to right now... :)

Oh and PS: YOU GOT THIS!!! WOOHOOOOO FOR YOU!!!! SIZE 4!
  • Phoenix24601

This time Im going to wear them with pride because I'm EARNING a size 2 the hard way

Heck yes.. the funny thing is I still got the booty that is what makes the jeans difficult some days. :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member

This time Im going to wear them with pride because I'm EARNING a size 2 the hard way

Heck yes.. the funny thing is I still got the booty that is what makes the jeans difficult some days. :bigsmile:

The booty is the reason I wear Gap ...they seem to be the only brand that doesnt give me that nasty back gap! (maybe thats why they are called "Gap"?! LOL
  • Phoenix24601
    lol...greatness
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!