Your after dinner sweet treat?

Options
I don't know about you guys, but after a day of kicking *kitten* (a strong workout and eating healthy, whole foods), I typically can go for something sweet. For the last month or so, I've been hooked on Skinny Cow White Mint Truffle bars, but with the cold weather, I'm all about Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa. 60 calories, so it's TOTALLY easy to save enough for a cup. Aside from this, I do my best to not eat processed foods... but man, I love some hot cocoa before bed. What about you guys?

Replies

• Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of kraft all natural pb or pb2 and nutella for me !
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    lucky charms marshmallow treats, only 100 cal
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the little ice pop things. They're twenty calories and take forever to eat because they're frozen. Perfect.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I like air popped popcorn sprinkled with a small amount of cinnamon and sugar, or I like to add dry Ranch seasoning. So yummy and not too many calories either!
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    Fiber One 90 cal Brownie...Mmmm, so good in the microwave!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    York peppermint patties :)
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    100 cal Mooo ice cream bar (vanilla ice cream with a chocolate shell on a stick).
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mini milks! They are only 30 cals and yum :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Vanilla yogurt w/ PB
  • AudreySchach
    AudreySchach Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chapman low fat frozen yogurt for me!!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    oh good post I am often like this!!!...

Sometimes its sweet popcorn...although I can get carried away eating that... lately I have been also having swiss miss or low fat custard made with hot water !
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I need a little bit of dark chocolate every day. Otherwise I'm afraid of what might happen. :explode:
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Okay so i've been naughty recently, because I love baking, but my bf is crazy about pavlova. That works for me though, as I make one meringue base and serve that with cream/ice cream and fruit to him, ahile I just take a teeny bit of the meringue and cream/ice cream and heaps of fruit. We both get a full bowl and I still get to bake sweet treats :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Usually pancakes or cereal. Ben & Jerry's ice cream once in a while. Last night it was a large brownie.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow ice cream bars 110-130 cal depending on what flavoring
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been having a few Girl Scouts choc.covered almonds
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    PB on rice cakes with raisons on top. PB on graham crackers. PB in butterscotch pudding with a banana and some cool whip on top. Going to replace my light kraft with natural peanut butter this week. I soooo love PB. I had a half of a cup of vanilla ice cream for yesterday's after dinner treat. I used a very small spoon to make it last, lol.