Home for the Holidays help

Options
I want to enjoy my 2 weeks visiting family and I also want to stay on track with my goals.
Do they have to be mutually exclusive?
I hope not. I know that sometimes I go way overboard on thanksgiving day but I dont want to worry about logging in and counting calories. I think Ive developed the skills to eating portion size and "this instead of that" mentality should be enough.

and as far as working out...lol I'm going to be in a house with 3 kids under 4...I think that should be a workout.
Is lifting a toddler repeatedly in the database?

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Try and encourage your family to go for a walk after your dinner meals.

You could add Playing With Child in your exercise database, I recommend looking at this site for the calorie count on that... http://www.modernmom.com/article/calories-burned-playing-with-kids
  • maysflower
    Options
    Sounds like you are confident in your ability to stay on track without logging into MFP, so I say use this a test for yourself. This is a perfect opportunity to see how well you know your body and how in tune you are with your food consumption. Good luck!