I am going to go pray for you now.

Ditto. You're doomed.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    poop is brown...usually

Somtimes, its green.
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Apparently, the only way to redeem yourself now is to do the cabbage soup diet for a week. A good cleanse is the way to go... It cleanses your intestines of its sins...
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    begin drinking the fresh pee of a pregnant woman, stat!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    you must purge! otherwise you will gain 10lbs!!!
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    I eat the Small golden baby potatoes which 7 small potatoes have 13 grams of carbs/ 70 calories. That's way way less than 100% wheat pasta. which is crazy like 40 grams of carbs per serving.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    sw50sw8sw578.gif?1293729577

Don't hate white.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    ...but don't potatoes have fiber...? so you only have to worry about the net white or red carbs! right?!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    I pray that someone answers this thread seriously...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member

sometimes i feel invisible
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member

Well that just seems counter-intuitive.
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    You're so damn funny
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    oh i forgot to mention i scrubbed the dirt off the potatoes before i cooked them, so they were clean. that means they are good for me and will get me ripped, right?
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    oh i forgot to mention i scrubbed the dirt off the potatoes before i cooked them, so they were clean. that means they are good for me and will get me ripped, right?

Since you are not yet ripped, I think you are right. Eating clean = getting ripped - you need not work out at all (I read that somewhere in the internet)
  • hockey7fan
    hockey7fan Posts: 281 Member

No, you needed the vitamins and minerals in that dirt. By scrubbing them, you removed all the nutrition.
  • It's all in your attitude!! Were you feeling "up" or "down" when you ate them. If you were up, your weight goes up, if you were down, your weight goes down. it's all in the attitude man. .:bigsmile:
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    LMAO!!!..
    quick.. hcg diet! or else your abs will turn into mush!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    begin drinking the fresh pee of a pregnant woman, stat!

C'mon, now, they make that stuff into pellets now. Wouldn't you rather eat pregnant lady poopies than drink the pregnant lady pee? I hear it's more concentrated and works faster.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    it's true they make you fat, i woke up heavier today. so i guess red potatoes are actually white carbs and not red carbs