Not new but need some support

Options
It has been a really rough year. Have been trying anything under the sun to lose some weight since the beginning of the year and only recently started to see some results. Although slow, I will take it and anything else I can get at this point.

For Christmas I signed by husband up for this Men's Gut to Cut Bootcamp and hoping with him going to that, he will be another inspiration to myself. I was doing so well about 2 months ago with going to the gym almost every day but that has slacked off due to a crazy crazy schedule and just no motivation.

I need some motivation. I have the drive to do it and even the will to want to do it. More so, I need to do it for myself!!!! It was just seems so easier when I have someone holding me accountable!!!

If you are willing to add me and help motivate me and hold me accountable, please DO!!!!!

Replies

• dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know how hard it is to lose weight, but I have found the encouragement of all my new friends an inspiration. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will support and motivate you all the way
    Debbie x
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You're at the hard part now. It gets boring I noticed after 105 days of logging in. You have to change it up, revisit your exercise goals and mix up the food to keep it interesting. Most of all, you have to want to do it for yourself. Come here to get encouragement and to give encouragement. You can do this.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Hello.i know its hard im trying to loose 15 lbs to get off Rx meds.MOTIVATION.self or from others its what we need to reach our goals.
  • Bmoney11239
    Bmoney11239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey i am trying to lose 200lbs so i know how it all feels, and we can do this!!! i mean i really feel inspired by alot of these stories here. I AM FOCUSED lady and we can support each other ADD ME any time :)
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP 5-6 months now and for about 8 weeks stop moving but I kept coming here and reading everyone's post it got me going again and now down 3 lbs, You can do this is what I keep telling myself.
    Healthy :flowerforyou:
    You can add me
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    We all need support and can give it too! I have tried My Fitness Pal a few times and was doing really well at one time, but then I slacked off... I think the thing that set me up for failure was how private I was trying to be. Now I realize that we all need support, that's why we're here! Feel free to add me as friend, I hope we can help each other :flowerforyou: