Low Cal Lunch & Snack Wraps

Options
LosingIt4good
LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
Yummy!

La Tortilla Factory - Tomato Basil Wraps, 1 Wrap-- 100 calories

Fresh Express Shreds! - Iceburg Lettuce, 1/2 cups-- 4 calories

Carl Buddig - Ham, 10 slices-- 90 calories

(OR Use 6 slices of the Carl Buddig thin sliced rotissere chicken for 70 cals!)

Kraft - Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, 2 Tbsp--70 calories

TOTAL CALORIES: 264

PS: I swap out different flavors of the cream cheese for a different wrap each time. I use the plain, vegetable garden, chive & onion. You can also add things like tomatoes, bell pepper strips, onions. Combo this with some soup or a milk/ frozen fruit smoothie.... its the perfect lunch!

What do you wrap up??

Replies

• LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yummy!

La Tortilla Factory - Tomato Basil Wraps, 1 Wrap-- 100 calories

Fresh Express Shreds! - Iceburg Lettuce, 1/2 cups-- 4 calories

Carl Buddig - Ham, 10 slices-- 90 calories

(OR Use 6 slices of the Carl Buddig thin sliced rotissere chicken for 70 cals!)

Kraft - Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, 2 Tbsp--70 calories

TOTAL CALORIES: 264

PS: I swap out different flavors of the cream cheese for a different wrap each time. I use the plain, vegetable garden, chive & onion. You can also add things like tomatoes, bell pepper strips, onions. Combo this with some soup or a milk/ frozen fruit smoothie.... its the perfect lunch!

What do you wrap up??
  • missyelliot22
    missyelliot22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi these sound lovely.

I normally just stick to a sandwhich or a bowl of soup but this helps to make lunch more exciting. What is the salt content within the wraps? I have ate wraps in the past that have been stuffed full with salt which is obviously awful for us.

I love tuna so I would prob try tuna with red onion, then add some toms and lettuce and maybe some cucumber.

Sheona Elliot (Scotland)