Anyone have an awesome salad recipe for Thanksgiving?

Options
jessica7368
jessica7368 Posts: 64 Member
I want to bring a healthy option for me but still keep it tasty for others in the family too, if you have ideas please post!...thanks everyone!

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I like to make a vinagreete with cider vinegar, frsh cider, peanut oil, lemon juice and a hint of mustard to help it emulsify.
    Dried cranberries, goat cheese and Emerald Pecan Pie pecans is a standard yet delicious topping, with a base of a simple microgrean like baby romaine.
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Made this last Thanksgiving and it was a big hit! And I thought I didn't like Brussels sprouts!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/crunchy-sweet-brussels-sprout-salad-recipe/index.html
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My aunt always makes a really good pomegranate, citrus salad. She uses grapefruit and oranges. Its tasty and refreshing.
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My ultimate favourite salad is one made with warm double peeled blanched broad beans, baby peas, asparagus and fetta with a dressing of lemon juice, mint, olive oil, garlic and french shallot. Unfortunately it's high in carbs so I wouldn't eat it often but definitely something to look forward to on a special occasion.