30ds day 1

Options
Sepa
Sepa Posts: 243 Member
Just finished my first day of 30ds. All i can say is ouch. This workout is amazing and only takes 20 minutes. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't have much time to exercise.

Anyone want to do the challenge with me. Only just started to its easy to join in with. Add me as a friend if you wanna do the challenge too :smile:

Replies

• mskaylamarie
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day of 30DS. I found it to be tough, but I did feel great after doing it!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Last night was my first day too for 30DS! Under my armpits are really sore.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Tonight will be my first night.. :embarassed:
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    add me to your friends, I started today also!
  • kfd1098
    Options
    I started it this morning. How do you all log it in the exercise journal?
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I started last night too! I love it so far!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    You guys will LOVE it! On my second time of doing it. LOVE that it is so short yet kicks your butt!!! You should try her 6week 6 pack or buns and thighs next OUCH!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I started it this morning. How do you all log it in the exercise journal?
    I log it as circuit training
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How do you all log it in the exercise journal?

I was told to use "circuit training, general" because I do not have an HRM yet. :)
  • hlor0729
    hlor0729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first night, and my legs and arms are sore; however, I can't wait until I get home so I could do Day 2.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've already ordered mine last week, it should be here any day now. I'm starting then! I would love to join in with you!
  • Sepa
    Options
    I can tell i will ache in the morning. Now all i need to do is the housework as the other half cant seem to find the hoover or cleaning products!! :mad:

Hope you all do well with 30ds. I can tell it will be a challenge
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is an awesome workout. I just finished D10, L1 and am nervous to start Level 2 tomorrow. I saw almost immediate results, not in my weight but in the way my clothing fits. Best of luck!!
  • aubryannewilson
    aubryannewilson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple of months ago and did it for about a week before we had some family issues and had to stop but I'm ready to start again!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I started it again... Second time now. I'm willing to add in on the challenge but I'm only doing it 4-5 days a week. That way I'm not letting myself down by saying I'm going to do something when I know I'm not. Good luck ladies!
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    30 Day Shred Kicks *kitten*! I plan on starting up again once I get back from San Diego. Wish me luck! :)
  • Sepa
    Options
    I started it again... Second time now. I'm willing to add in on the challenge but I'm only doing it 4-5 days a week. That way I'm not letting myself down by saying I'm going to do something when I know I'm not. Good luck ladies!

Feel free to join in too. Will make a new thread after each day that i do it so we can all compare with how we are feeling and find the 30ds.